Wrap Up

"They set it up..." I sunk completely as tears pricked my eyes. "Harry, I can't believe I just yelled at you for nothing."

Harry grabbed my shoulder and propped my face so I was looking into his green eyes. "Pepper, it's not your fault. I don't know why Blair and Audrey did this, but I know for a fact that you aren't the one to be blamed here."

I sniffled. "Thanks. I kind of wished they hadn't done this today, ya know, being Christmas and all."

"Me too," Harry sighed. "Let's go back out." I nodded and followed him back into the living room, where Blair and Audrey were now. They whispered something to each other which made my stomach twist, but I walked over to Niall and tried to clear my head.

"Hey," Niall said in his soothing accent. "What was that about?"

"It was nothing," I smiled. "Right now, I just want to be here with you."

***

It was around nine o'clock at night when everyone left. 

"I'm exhausted," I groaned as I lumbered into the kitchen.

"Tell me about it," Niall sighed. "It's not easy being the party house." 

I rolled my eyes. "Tell me about it." 

"You know what I just realized?" Niall said suddenly.

"What?"

"It's passed your bedtime!" Niall smirked. "Little girls need to be in bed by now!"

I crossed my arms. "No way! I'm a big girl!" 

Niall smirked and tapped my nose. "No. You're my big girl."

I blushed. "You're such a flatterer. I love that about you." 

Niall got close to my face and smiled. "You're too perfect to even know me." 

Instead of showing Niall that I was blushing redder than a ripe tomato, I leaned forward and kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled. 

Cue butterflies. 

Niall smiled too, but I almost yelped when I was suddenly lifted off the ground. For security, I then wrapped my legs around Niall's waist and broke the kiss. 

Of course, Niall's beautiful blue eyes were looking back at me, and he was grinning from ear to ear. 

"Merry Christmas, Pepper," he whispered softly. 

I tapped his nose just like he'd tapped mine. "Merry Christmas, Niall." 

"How about we watch one more Christmas film before the day's over, huh?" Niall cocked an eyebrow. 

I nodded softly and Niall gently set me down. We both walked into the living room and chose to watch "A Christmas Carol". We snuggled on the couch and I fell asleep to the calming sound of Niall's heartbeat.

*****

That last part tho :D

So yeah!!! There's definitely some drama, but there's also MAJOR NEPPER FEELS. I'm giving you all two different sides so those who like drama and those who like feels are happy. 

i love you so freaking much!!!!!!

beyy xoxo