Monday

(A/N: I've decided to make this chapter especially long!! Horrayy!! Enjoy!) :)

I was walking down a hallway in school. Everyone was in classrooms, but from my view, I was alone. Suddenly, someone appears from behind. They grab my shoulder and throw me to the ground. When I look up, James is looming over me.

"I'm sorry about our date, babe," he snarls. "It seemed to be interrupted by a little someone."

I gulped, but I don't say anything. James picks me up and shakes me again. He keeps calling me "babe" and "sweetheart" and "angel". I feel frightened.

Why won't he let me go?

"Babe!" Niall yelled out.

My eyes shot open and I realized I was crying. Niall looked incredibly worried.

"Thank goodness! I thought you'd never wake up!" He called in relief. I replied by grasping him in a hug.

"I'm fine," I reassured. "Now where's the closest shower? I look like crap."

Niall chuckled. "Two doors down on the left. Breakfast is downstairs." I thank him and after he leaves, grab my robe.

My shower was very needed, and by the time I've braided it, we have five minutes left. I grabbed a pancake before throwing on a sweatshirt and jeans. I slipped on my rose flats and looked quickly in the mirror. I really looked like crap.

"You look gorgeous," Niall whispered before kissing my cheek. It was like he read my mind. I blushed and grabbed my backpack to go.

When we got to school, Blair was waiting for me at my locker.

"Did anything happen last night?" She asked seriously.

I laughed. "No, Blair. I slept in a guest bedroom."

Blair breathed a sigh of relief. "Good. Come and visit me, alright?"

"You have Liam," I huffed as I grabbed my textbooks. "Don't try to deny it."

"Yeah," Blair blushed. "I just wished he lived here. You're lucky."

"When do they go back home?"

"Liam told me that they're all leaving tomorrow. I'm gonna miss him so much." We both sighed and said goodbye before going to class.

I sat down as the bell rang and Mr. Tarest stood up.

"Class! I have an announcement! We have a new student!" This triggered a wave of whispers from the class and even I was all ears. "Her name is Audrey. Say hello!" Almost on cue, a very pretty girl walked in. She had hazel brown hair, to about her shoulders. She wore glasses and had a bright smile.

"Audrey, have a seat next to Pepper, please." I raised my hand and Audrey came and sat down.

Am I some kind of new kid magnet? I thought.

"Hey Audrey! I'm Pepper."

"Nice to meet you, Pepper!" Audrey smiled widely and looked rather excited. As Mr. Tarest lectured, Audrey looked like a fizzling bottle waiting to pop. I almost laughed at her amount of energy.

When class ended, I walked with Audrey.

"What class do you have next?" I asked.

Audrey pulled out a small piece of paper and scanned it over. "Looks like I have math next."

I snapped my fingers. "Darn. Need help knowing where to go?"

"I think I'm alright," Audrey smiled. "There's a map on my schedule." I waved goodbye and walked into science.