Another Step

My and Niall's perfect moment was spoiled by two little rascals.

"You can run fast," Blair panted. "I've never run so hard in my life!"

"Please," Liam scoffed. "I wasn't even trying my hardest!"

Blair punched Liam in the arm. "Whatever, Payne."

"You two are adorable together," I chuckled.

"But I think we should get going," Niall said suddenly.

"Already?" Liam made a pouty face.

"Sorry, Liam," I shrugged. I held Niall's hand as we both stood up and made our way back to his car. "Thanks for inviting us!"

"Anytime!" Liam called. I turned back and Niall looked extremely happy.

"Someone looks giddy. What's on your mind?" I asked.

Niall turned to face me and grinned. "You really are an angel, Pepper."

I turned red and looked away.

Dang you, Niall!

We got into his car and laughed and talked the whole way. When I realized that we were at my house, I stopped and frowned.

"What's wrong, angel?" Niall asked.

I turned to him with a pouty face. "I don't want you to go."

Niall leaned over his seat and wrapped his arms around my torso. "Neither do I."

I smiled into his neck. Why'd he have to be so freaking perfect? "Come inside, then." Niall immediately unbuckled and got out. I did the same and after Niall locked it up, we both ran inside.

I started up the stairs and squealed when I saw Niall right behind me. I suddenly was lifted off the ground, and my reaction was to close my eyes and scream. When I opened my eyes again, Niall's strong arms were carrying me bridal style and he was laughing.

"Where are you taking me now?" I asked softly.

"You tell me, princess," Niall winked.

"Surprise me," I smirked. He walked slowly and I heard him open a door. A rush of cool air blanketed me and I nearly gasped. Niall gently put me on my feet and I knew where we were.

"Again?" I asked with pursed lips. Just remembering what happened last time we were up here together...

"Hey, this balcony can't be a place for bad memories only," Niall defended himself.

I shrugged. "Yeah, that's true." Niall wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed his forehead against mine. I blushed and smiled. His eyes pierced through me and he smiled.

"Is this what love feels like?" I whispered.

"Well," Niall whispered back. "I'm no love expert, but I think this is what love feels like." His hot breath tickled my lips and made me go crazy.

"I should be in love all the time," I decided. "Because this is amazing."

"I was thinking the same thing," Niall agreed with a smirk. "But do you know what else I was thinking?" He brought my face so close that our noses brushed.

Oh. My. Goodness.

He leaned in and our lips locked. Sparks flew everywhere and fireworks boomed. I began to melt. When we pulled away, Niall was grinning from ear to ear.

"You know what?" I ruffled Niall's hair. "I was thinking the exact same thing."

He pulled me into a short kiss before engulfing me in a giant hug. I sighed.

Yes. This was definitely love.

***

OHMEGAWSH I HAD MAJOR NIALL FEELS WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER. :)

But seriously, are they cute or what?

I still need a ship name! COMMENT.

I love you all!!!!!!!!! <3

Beyy xoxo