Angel

I kept looking at myself in the mirror and making sure my outfit looked alright. I was wearing a lavender colored high-low dress and the high part went to just below my knees. I put on a belt to add color and some beautiful silver earrings to match. I wore ankle boots with a pretty lace design on the sides. The mascara and eyeliner made my eyes pop, just like Blair said.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow then!" I said as Blair squeezed me one last time.

"Totally! Can't wait to hear all about it!" Blair replied as she shut the door. I sighed and looked at the clock. It was only 4:15. How was I supposed to wait 45 more minutes?!

*Niall's POV*

"Niall's got a date! Niall's got a date!" Louis sang around my house. I restrained from punching him in the gut.

"Louis! Will you cut it out?" Liam called from the bathroom.

"Niall! Tell Liam to get out of the bathroom!" Harry complained.

"Why?" I asked. Liam never usually takes this long. "What's he doing in there?"

"Getting ready," Liam replied. "Obviously."

"Right," Harry huffed. "But my hair is more important than yours!"

"You're not going out tonight, Haz!" I screamed back at him. I looked myself over in the mirror. I hoped I looked alright for Pepper.

"Yeah, so!" Harry spat. "I need to fix my hair!"

Louis ran up to Harry and ruffled his curly hair. "There! Fixed!"

Harry glared at him. "Why you-"

Harry and Louis began a game of chase around my house when Zayn came downstairs.

"Do I look alright?" I asked.

Zayn put his hands on his hips and studied me for a moment. "Give it a twirl."

I spun around and came back to face Zayn.

"Perfecto," Zayn gave me a thumbs up. "Pepper's gonna love it."

*Pepper's POV*

When I heard Niall's car honk, I sprang up from the kitchen barstool and hurried out the door. I tucked a stray piece of curly hair behind my ear as I walked down the front steps. When I opened the door, Niall was grinning in the driver's seat.

"Ello, gorgeous," he beamed. I probably blushed like a raspberry as I sat down and smoothed out my dress. "You sure look nice."

"Thanks," I blushed again. "You look really nice as well."

Niall sighed dramatically and playfully. "I tried." I laughed and buckled my seatbelt. As Niall sped off, thoughts wizzed through my head.

Was Niall going to do something special tonight?

Did he even remember it was our one week anniversary?

Would we kiss?

Would he tell me he loved me?

My thoughts were interrupted by Niall opening my car door with his hand outstretched. I grabbed it and lifted myself upward, dodging the car. Niall kept hold of my hand as we walked into the fancy Chinese restaurant.

"Table for two," Niall said as we got to the front desk.

"Name?" The worker asked.

"Niall." The employee nodded and beckoned us to follow him. Our table was by a large window with a look out on the city.