Is It Possible?

*Niall's POV*

I laid on the floor and cried until I felt I didn't have any more tears left. For all I knew, Pepper could be in massive trouble. I was such a wuss.

Suddenly, I remembered what James did.

1. He knocked me out, gagged me, and tied me up.

2. He kissed Pepper in front of me.

3. He hit Pepper.

Finally, I'd had it.

"It's time I teach you a lesson, James," I gritted. Then, I ripped the ties off my wrists and untied my ankles. I ripped the gag from my mouth and stood shakily. "I'll save you, Pepper."

*Pepper's POV*

"Be quiet!" James slapped me as he got into the car. I whimpered and rubbed my cheek. Why'd he have to hit me so much?

"James," I said softly.

"Hm?" James said with impatience as he started the car.

"Why do you hit me...if you love me?"

James chuckled as he pulled out. "Darling, you won't listen to me. If you'd just obey, then I wouldn't have to hurt you."

"What are you going to do if I do obey?" I asked. "Suffocate me with kissed?"

James laughed: really hard. "Yeah. Probably."

"Then I won't listen to you." I spat. "Ever."

"Yes," James said forcefully. "You will!!" He then hit me again. But harder this time. In fact, he hit me so hard it left a hand print on my cheek.

"Okay fine!" I shrieked with pain. "I'll freaking listen! Just stop hitting me!"

James smiled to himself as he continued driving. "That's my girl."

I scoffed and turned to look out the window.

"We're going back to my place," James said suddenly.

My heart started racing. "Why?"

James shrugged. "Well, Wolverhampton's kind of far away from London, now isn't it?"

My eyes widened and tears started to fall as James laughed.

*Niall's POV*

When I opened the front door, I was unfamiliar with my surroundings. I'd never heard of a Tills-worth Avenue, so I reached for my phone to search directions. Of course, it wasn't in my pocket.

"Dang it, James!" I spat as I walked around the corner. I couldn't just walk aimlessly like a homeless man: I needed to get to Pepper, or who knows what would happen.

Finally, I decided to ask someone for help.

I walked to the nearest phone box and when I shut the door, I stared at the pay phone. It was a good thing I had enough money for one call.

*Pepper's POV*

I just want to die.

Or maybe this nightmare could end. That would be lovely. Just to cuddle with Niall and not have to worry about James.

"So babe," James said. "Please, just give me a chance? I really am a good guy."

"Please," I huffed. "How can I trust you? First, you try to throw me in your car, and now, you're just abusive!"

"I'll stop!" James held his hand up like he was being sworn in. "Honest!"

I pursed my lips and acted like I was thinking about it. Then I smiled and turned to James. "Eh. Fine. What the heck?"

James smiled. "Love ya!" He started speeding up as we drove to Wolverhampton.

I smirked. "I love you too."

*****

And....cut! Haha lol :)

I hope this chapter was good. Was it too jumpy around-y? Let me know!

I feel like this chapter didn't end right. Darn. :/

Who will Niall call? COMMENT.

What is Pepper planning. COMMENT.

Luh yu <3

Beyy xoxo