One Week

*Friday*

"TGIF!" Blair exclaimed as I hopped into her car.

"Dito," I breathed out slowly as I slammed the door shut. Blair turned on the radio and Counting Stars by Onerepublic came on.

"THIS BE MY FAV," Blair belted as she sped off to school. We both started screaming the lyrics and got to school as the song ended.

As I walked into school and opened my locker, a small slip of paper fell out.

Hey beautiful :)

Wanna go out to dinner? I was thinking Chinese :) I'll pick you up at five.

And wear something nice :)

xNiallx

I hoped nobody saw me blush as I stuffed the note away. Why couldn't he have asked me during science?

***

At lunch, Blair was about to explode.

"I can't believe it! It's your one week anniversary! I mean, this is the longest you've been in a relationship with a guy!"

"Um, Blair?" I raised my eyebrows. "It's the only relationship I've had with a guy."

"I know!!" She squealed. I took another bite of my turkey sandwich and skimmed the cafeteria. Where could he be...

"So anyways, I wanna help you with your makeup tonight."

"My what?!" I gave her a what-on-earth-did-you-just-say look.

Blair laughed. "Your makeup! You gotta wear it sometime!"

"Why now?" I pouted.

"Pep, honey, you're going out on dates now. This is important stuff to learn as a teenager." Blair sounded like a teacher or a counselor. "And don't get me wrong, you're naturally gorgeous, but you need to make your eyes pop!" She made hand gestures as she tried to talk me into it.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever you say, Counselor Waldorf."

"Yes!" Blair fist-pumped the air. "We start directly after school."

"Why so early? Dinner isn't until five."

"Oh darling," Blair chuckled. "It's gonna take a while. Trust me."

***

As the bell finally rang for the end of the day, I skipped to the parking lot with Blair and we were both giggling like school girls.

"I just can't wait!" Blair gibbered.

"But you're not the one who's going out!" I reminded her.

She gave me a small smile. "I know. I'm excited for you." She turned on the radio and we danced in the car until we pulled up.

As we dropped our backpacks and grabbed a snack or two, Blair led me to my parents' bathroom. She rummaged through drawers until she found one full of makeup.

"I think we'll go with a simple eye look," she said as she looked me over. "I don't think you're ready for foundation yet. Besides, your skin is flawless anyway." She shot me a caring smile and grabbed a tube of mascara.

"You're not just gonna put that near my eye, are you?" I backed away nervously.

"No! I'm gonna show you how to do it! You're not three!" Blair unscrewed the cap and revealed thick bristles covered in black ink.

"You wanna start from the roots and work your way up," Blair instructed. She demonstrated on herself and offered me the tube. I nervously grabbed it and lifted it towards my eye.

***

After much trial and error (and mascara in my eyes), I finally mastered the mascara. Blair had now shown me how to use eyeliner, pencils, and eyeshadow. I felt comfortable with it.

"I'm still not used to it," I said for the fiftieth time.

"But you look gorgeous!" Blair reminded me.

"Will Niall like it?"

"Of course he will! Your brown eyes pop so much!"

I bit my lip and only nodded. Was Blair right?

*****

Well hello there!

Sorry...this chapter's kinda short. But I'll update tomorrow! Promise!

G'bye lovelies!

Beyy xoxo