Hard Facts

*Niall's POV*

I thrashed and I kicked and I did everything that I could to keep myself from crying. I was weak, and I felt tired, but above all, I was scared. Not just for myself, but for Pepper. If she got hurt, I didn't know what I'd do.

Suddenly, I heard a distant door open and footsteps. I stopped making noises and tried to listen.

"Sit," a man's voice commanded. I didn't recognize him, so it didn't matter to me.

There was a small silence, and then I heard a sound that frightened me. A voice.

"Really James, what do you want with me?" I recognized the voice. The voice of a girl.

The voice of my angel.

"I already told you," James whispered. "I want you." The sound of his voice made my stomach twist and my blood boil. I wanted to punch the guy so badly.

"James, I have a boyfriend," Pepper said feebly.

"Oh, right," James almost said soothingly. "So I guess he wouldn't be okay with that, now would he?"

"No, he wouldn't," Pepper said angrily. "Especially if it was YOU!" I was shocked at the power in her voice.

Then, a sound like a cracking whip flashed through the air and everything stood still.

"DON'T YELL AT ME!" James shrieked. At this point, I was going to kill him. After all, he'd just touched my angel.

"Where is he?" Pepper said weakly.

"He?" James said as if he'd done nothing wrong. "Who's he?"

"Niall," Pepper said. "Where. Is. Niall."

"Pepper! I'm here!" I tried to scream, but everything was muffled.

There was a small silence, and I was afraid for what was about to happen next.

*Pepper's POV*

I was officially done. I stood up kicked James firmly in the stomach. He cried out in pain and his eyes became red with anger.

"Why, you little-" James started to say as he crawled towards me. I squealed in fear as I leaped towards the closet, knowing that Niall was there.

When I opened the door, an exasperated Niall fell out. He was gagged, and his wrists and ankles were tied together.

"Niall!" I bent down and looked into his frightened eyes. "Niall, it'll be okay, I-" I was cut off when I was pulled backwards and into James's wretched grasp.

"Not so fast, Pepper." He turned me over and smothered me with his filthy lips. I wanted to cry.

Niall was watching the entire thing.

"Now, Pepper," James instructed. "As long as you do as I say, everything will be fine, okay?"

"No!" I yelled. "Niall's gonna get hurt, isn't he?"

"Oh, no, sweetheart," James assured. "Niall's gonna be fine. Trust me! He'll be safe."

"Yeah," I rolled my eyes. "Maybe he'll be safe in a small closet, locked away forever!"

James laughed. "Yeah. That's about right." He pulled me into a long kiss and wouldn't even let me breath. I thought I was about to pass out, when suddenly, James jerked backwards and cried out in pain. I looked down to see Niall laying beside us.

"Come on, babe," James sneered. "We're going."

"No!" I cried out. James picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "NIALL!" I yelled as loudly as I could. The look on Niall's face, the look of hurt and pain, was unbearable. I burst into tears as James slammed the door behind us.

*Niall's POV*

After I screamed, I heard a moan come from James. It sounded like Pepper had hurt him. He threatened her and she screamed and opened the closet. I fell out and when I saw her beautiful face, I was relieved. But I was also scared. James was going to do something to her, and I knew it.

"Niall!" She came closer to my face. I would've kissed her if my mouth wasn't gagged. "Niall, it'll be okay, I-" James pulled her back and I watched in horror.

"Not so fast, Pepper," James said. He looked me directly in the eyes with an evil smirk before pulling Pepper into a kiss.

James tried to get Pepper to do what he said, but she wouldn't buy it. Suddenly, he did it again. He kissed Pepper, in fact, he made out with her.

He'd just crossed the line.

With every bit of strength in me, I crawled over to the two of them, and while James wasn't paying attention, I bit him. Luckily, my teeth were still able to get to his ankle even with the cloth, and he pulled away and screamed. Then, he picked Pepper up and started to walk out. I had to face the truth.

I couldn't get to her.

Pepper cried and looked at me. I teared up as she looked at me with the saddest look of defeat and fright.

After James slammed the door, I cried. I cried hard.

Pepper was in trouble.

And I couldn't save her.

*****

Well hello there....:)

Yes, I know, there was a lot of repetition in this chapter. Excuse me for that. :) I just wanted everything to make sense, ya know? Ya feel me? K, k, we got it.

I KNOW ITS 10:40 AT NIGHT BUT I KNEW YOU NEEDED THIS UPDATE SO HERE IT IS. I did it because I love you. :)

Luh you all :):)

Imma go ta sleep now.

Beyy xoxo