Hurt

As I zipped up the last suitcase, I wiped another flowing tear. I couldn't believe this was happening.

And it was all because of James.

I hauled all three suitcases (full of clothes and all my possessions) to my car and my trunk was almost bursting. As I went back inside to grab my car keys, I took one last glance at my parents. They were sitting on the couch, both stone-faced. I then turned and slammed the door. They didn't even say goodbye.

As soon as I started up and pulled out, I lost it. Tears streamed down my cheeks and I sobbed loudly. Thank goodness no one could hear me. I drove to Blair's house. I knew I could stay with her.

I tried to contain myself as I knocked on the door, but as soon as Blair opened up, I threw myself around her and cried.

"Pepper?!" Blair screamed with worry as she squeezed me back. "What happened to you?!"

I couldn't speak. My mouth was clamped shut and only sobs racked my body.

"Oh for Pete's sake, get inside," Blair pulled me in and shut the door. We sat on the couch and after I calmed down I started to talk.

"My parents came to visit," I started.

"Strange..." Blair tapped her chin.

"And they seemed happy to see me." I sniffed. "Then they asked me about James."

"You mean the guy that totally threw you in a-"

"Yeah. And when I told them about it, they laughed."

Blair stiffened and looked me square in the face. "What do you mean?"

"They laughed, Blair. They thought it was a total joke." Tears came back to my eyes just thinking about it. "I tried to get them to listen, but they started to get angry. They thought I was making up an excuse to say I dumped him. Then, they started going on about how shameful I was and how James must be heartbroken or something. And then..." I started to cry again.

Blair put a hand on my shoulder. "Pep, what happened?"

"They told me to leave," I sobbed. "And never come back." I sat there and cried while Blair sat in tense silence. I could tell she was fuming: a volcano that was ready to explode.

"How could they do that?" Blair gritted her teeth. "I'm calling Niall."

I only hid my face and cried more. It'd be nice to have Niall. I heard Blair dial a number and walk out of the room, but I could only make out muffled sounds of talking. The conversation was very brief, and in minutes, there was a knock on the door.

*Niall's POV*

I was practicing my guitar when my phone buzzed. Blair was calling me.

"Ello," I answered.

"Pepper's here," Blair said gravely.

"What's going on?" I asked. Something was obviously wrong.

"Pepper needs you," Blair said tensely. "She needs you now."

I suddenly became worried. "I'll be there in a few." I hung up and put my guitar away. What could possibly be wrong? I grabbed my car keys and sped away to Blair's house, praying that something super serious had happened to my angel.

*Pepper's POV*

When Blair opened the door, I heard a series of running feet and then I was held in a warm embrace.

"Angel?" A familiar accent purred. "What's wrong?"

I sniffled and cried as I lay helpless on the couch. "N-Niall.." I was too weak to talk. Niall immediately sat down next to me and cuddled me on his lap. I sat there and sobbed onto his shoulder.

After I calmed down, I looked into his eyes. I probably looked terrible with my tear-stained face.

"It's about m-m-my parents," I said shakily. "They came to visit." Niall looked at me and nodded. As I told him the entire story, I saw his jaw tighten and his eyes turn cold, but he didn't interrupt.

"And then they told me to leave," I dove back into Niall's chest. "And they told me to never come back." I felt Niall's fists clench on my back as I cried even more. Then, I heard five words being whispered down my neck.

"I need to call someone." Niall laid me down on the couch and went to another room. I sat there helplessly, scared of who he was calling.

Was it my parents?

Was it the cops?

Was it...James?

***

Ellllllooooooooo :)

Long time no read..eh? (Lol worst joke ever)

Sorry this chapter was really short. I hope it's alright. :)

Who do you think Niall's calling? COMMENT.

What is Niall and Pepper's shipping name? COMMENT.

I love my Lovelies!!! <3

Beyy xoxo