Before The Dinner

I decided not to call Blair because she'd break my eardrums with her screams and squeals.

Instead, I took a hot shower and dried it and curled it with a wand.

When I went to pick out a nice dress, I chose a longer, more elegant dress than the one I wore to the party. I also chose smaller heels so I wouldn't die again and have Niall catch me.

Niall.

I decided (after much debate) not to put on any makeup. I didn't want to look like I didn't care about myself, but I'd never worn makeup before, and I certainly didn't want to try.

At around 6:45 I was sitting on the couch and reprimanded myself for ever getting involved with Niall.

If only I hadn't gone to that party...

I heard a honk outside and I got up and grabbed my bag. There was a cool wind and my dress began to flow and brush on my ankles.

When I opened the passenger door, Niall was smiling and gazing at me. I suddenly felt self conscious. Fantastic.

"Hey there Pepper," he grinned like a fool.

"Hey Niall," I squeaked. I got into the car and smoothed my dress and hair.

"You look great!" Niall piped up. I clasped my clammy hands.

"Thanks."

"You seem tense. Something wrong?"

"Just... nervous I guess." Wait...

Did I just say that out loud?!

"Nervous?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Why?"

Crap.

"Well... I don't know. I've never gone to dinner with a boy before..."

"Really?" Niall raised his eyebrows.

"You sound surprised," I said somewhat playfully.

"Why wouldn't someone take a girl like you to dinner?" Niall answered. I felt myself blush bright red.

"Where are we going?" I said to change the subject.

"Hope you like steak!" He called with laughter.

***

Sorry this chapter was short!

Hope you guys are liking it!! Please comment, vote, rate, and spread the word!

Beyy xoxo