Small Talk

When Niall announced he had to take Blair and me home, the boys were really sad. 

"Don't take them away from us Ni!" Louis shouted. 

"I'm sorry Lou, but these girls don't live here!" Niall fought back. He gave me his car keys. "We might be a while," he whispered. I laughed and the two of us walked out the front door. 

"So," I said as soon as the door closed. "Do you have a crush on Liam?" Blair seemed to ignore me. 

"Do you find Liam attractive?" I asked. 

"Just an itsty bitsy teeny weeny bit, yes," Blair answered. I squealed. 

"I knew it!" 

"But you have a crush on Niall!" Blair pointed her finger at me. "You even said he sounded attractive!" I blushed. She was right about that. 

"So maybe I do," I said. "Big deal." 

"Uh, yeah big deal!" Blair threw her hands in the air. "Pepper Atkinson as never had a crush on anyone! Ever!" 

"True, but that doesn't mean-" 

"Sorry guys," Niall called from the house. "I'll be out in a sec!" I unlocked the car and we got in. 

"I guess now is the time to ask what happened in the coffee shop," Blair said. I nodded. I told her the entire story. When I got to the part where Niall sat on the floor of the storage room and hugged me, she started fangirling or something. 

"I missed that?! I can't believe that while I was singing horribly in a small Hyundai, you two were being all mushy gushy!" Blair folded her arms and pretended to give me a glare. I giggled, and she couldn't help but smile. 

When Niall finally got in the car, he apologized. "Louis was being a turd." He rolled his eyes and we all laughed. Once Blair was dropped off, I started to tell him how to get to my house. 

"Actually, I wanna show you something first," Niall winked. His Irish accent was too hard to resist. 

"Okay," I said. We drove for a while until we got to a solitary river. It was reflecting the setting sun perfectly and the shade looked super inviting. We walked out to a soft spot by the river and sat down. 

"Why'd you bring me here?" I asked. He looked straight into my eyes. Oh gosh. Not those eyes. 

"Because, Pepper, I need to tell you something." I started feeling sweaty. 

Or was it gassy? I hoped it was sweaty. Oh gosh why am I so nervous?

Because he's attractive, ya dimwhit. 

"And what is that?" I said shakily. 

"Pepper, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever met. I can't picture my life without you anymore. And even though I've known you for only a few days, I still think that I'm crazy about you." 

I'm dreaming. 100% dreaming. This isn't happening. 

I blushed. Like a tomato. The sunset wasn't helping. Crap. 

"So, I guess what I'm trying to say is..." Niall wouldn't look at me. I put my hand under his chin and made him look at me. 

"What? Tell me," I said softly. He grabbed the hand on his chin and smiled. 

"Pepper, will you be my girlfriend?" 

***

Ahaha! Cliff hanger suckas! :)

I did it because I love you, honestly. 

So guys, this may be the last update for the year! If I have time tomorrow, I'll try and update, but I'm not making promises. 

I was listening to You & I during the last section of this chapter, so ya. That happened. 

I love you all! Please comment, vote, rate, and SPREAD THE WORD.

Beyy xoxo