Sickened

I immediately broke away and had the instant reaction to gag.

"What?" James smirked. "Too much to handle?"

"GET OFF OF ME!" I screamed. "YOU ARE DISGUSTING."

"Babe, it's-"

I grabbed his jaw firmly and looked him square in the eye. "Don't. Call. Me. Babe."

He gripped my wrist and yanked it off. "Fine. But I thought I'd let you know, that your parents never cared about you." I immediately stopped.

"I already knew that," I lied. It wasn't a total lie though. I knew there was a reason behind the fact that they never came to see me.

Except to kick me out.

"Did you?" James seemed baffled. Then his expression turned sad. "Pepper, I'm so sorry. Do you want me to make it better?"

"No, James, just-"

His lips crashed onto me again. His sickening tongue smothered my teeth. I tried to pull away, but he firmly gripped my neck and shoved me onto him. I wanted to throw up in his mouth so freaking badly.

James's tongue was so revolting. I wanted to bite it off, to be honest. He was so rough and forceful. He pulled away and looked deep into my eyes.

"What's the matter?" James smirked. "Have you never French kissed before?"

My eyes widened. "James, stop!"

He laughed his sickening laugh. "Fine. Then sit tight!" He started the car and pulled out of my driveway. Then my thoughts turned to Niall.

Where was he?

*Niall's POV*

It took a lot of energy to move around while my hands and legs were tied. I could feel sweat dropping down my forehead while I tried to pull the cloth tying my hands together.

One of my fingers found the knot. I tried wriggling it through and tried to yank at the cloth around it, but it was no use.

I then resorted to kicking the walls around me. It was a small space, so I didn't have to travel far. Maybe if I kicked hard enough, I could break the door down.

I didn't actually know where the door was, so I was randomly kicking and trying to scream.

I then thought about Pepper. Where was she? Was she hurt? Tears started to form as I prayed that my angel was going to be okay.

*Pepper's POV*

James didn't speak the entire time. I sat in pity and wanted to die. I wanted to jump out of the car and get run over. I would've given anything to not be with James. Then I thought about Niall. Wherever he was, I hoped that he was alright. 

Suddenly, James stopped the car and opened his door. He then turned and faced me. "Come on, what are you waiting for?" 

I'm waiting to die. I wanted to say, but I got out. We were at a small house at the corner of a small street. There was something sketchy about it that I didn't like, but I did as James said. 

He opened the door to reveal an empty house. There was no furniture, or anything. Everything was dark, and I suddenly got scared. 

"Don't be worried," James said. "We're meeting somebody." 

I stiffened at the thought as I followed James up an old staircase. We walked down a long hallway when we started to hear a thumping noise. As it grew louder, I started to become more frightened. When I looked at James in the dim light, he seemed frightened too.

The banging stopped as James opened the door. The entire room was empty, except for a small closet and a window. 

"Sit,"  he said with command. He pointed on the ground in the corner of the small room facing opposite the closet. I obeyed, and pulled my knees to my chest. I tried my best not to look scared. 

"Really James," I said firmly. "What do you want with me?" 

"I already told you," he said quietly before sitting down next to me. "I want you." 

"James, I have a boyfriend," I said. 

"Oh, right," James said sweetly. "So I guess he wouldn't be okay with that, now would he?" 

"No, he wouldn't," I raised my voice. "Especially if it was YOU!" 

James slapped me across the face. "DON'T YELL AT ME!" 

I whimpered and pulled back. I sat in silence for a while before speaking again. "Where is he?" 

"He?" James asked innocently. "Who's he?" 

"Niall," I whispered. "Where. Is. Niall.

Muffled screams came from the closet.

Then everything clicked into place. 

***

TENSION TENSION CLIMAX CLIMAX

CLIFFHANGERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Ha. Ha. Lol. You're all probably really mad at me. Yeahh. Me too. :)

I'll try and update on Wednesday.

What will Pepper do next? COMMENT.

What will James do next? COMMENT. 

Have a fantabulous day:)

Beyy xoxo