Backstab

As James pulled in, I started to get massive butterflies. I took steady breaths and kept calm.

"So babe," James smiled as he opened my door. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Of course," I flashed a grin back. James took my hand and lead me to the doorstep of the ivy-covered cottage.

"This is my mom's place," James said. "She's always away, so it doesn't matter."

"It's gorgeous," I said sweetly and giggled.

"Ah, Pepper," James sighed. "You are the one who's gorgeous."

I giggled and blushed. "Oh quit it!"

"Nah," James said before scooping me up. I squealed in excitement and breathed in the sweet air. "You know, this would be the perfect time to kiss you."

I smirked at him. "Why don't you?"

"I don't think it's the right time," James said thoughtfully. That's what Niall had said. Then a knife stabbed my stomach.

Niall.

NIALL.

I held back painful tears as I suddenly hugged James. "Well tell me when that perfect time is, okay?"

"Alright," James chuckled. "Let's go inside."

"Okay," I said cheerily. James opened the door and closed it softly behind me.

I'm sorry Niall. I whispered in my head. I love you.

*Niall's POV*

"Just listen to me!" I almost yelled. "Look. I don't know where she is. James took her somewhere. She could be anywhere!"

"Beats me, mate," Liam sighed. "I want to help you, I really do. I'll talk to you once I'm home, alright?"

I sighed. "Alright. Bye Liam."

"See ya."

I ended the phone call and kicked a dining table chair. Pepper was probably in desperate trouble, and here I was: scuffling around my own house like a wimp. I needed to talk to someone who would know where they were. Suddenly, a realization hit me.

Didn't James say he lived in Wolverhampton?

Could it be possible that he took Pepper to his house?

I picked up my phone again. Liam would have to pick up.

*Pepper's POV*

As James slipped in Monster's Inc., I snuggled closer to him and breathed in his horrible cologne. It probably wasn't even cologne at all. It was more like spring threw up.

In response, James wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me closer to him. I tried to look comfortable, but I thought I was going to pass out. I raised my head up and smiled to hide it.

"I'll be right back," James whispered. He got up and walked into the bathroom. Instead of watching the movie, I started to scream at myself.

Niall will hate you for this.

No one will trust you again.

Everyone will think you cheated on him. Including him.

James will never stop bugging you about this. He'll believe you always love him.

I heard the door open, so I stared towards the screen and the last thing I saw was Mike Wasowski putting Boo in a Chinese take-out box before everything went black.

*****

Well hello there. :D

I know that you're all ready to kill me. First, I don't update for a while, then, I leave you all at a cliffhanger. I am sorry.

SHOUTOUT TO LilyJackson007 for my ADORABLE new cover! Go follow her and read her fanfics!

Beyy xoxo