Late Night Spaces

I gulped as the strong arm led me down the hallway. Questions zipped through my mind.

What was going to happen to me?

Where were we going?

I felt the room get darker and the person sat me down. I heard a door close softly and the rustling of the other person sitting across from me.

"Alright. You've got seven minutes pal, let's see watcha got," I called into the dark.

"Well, I need your help with something," a British accent started.

"Liam?!"

"Yeah. I purposely came with you because I need your help, Pepper. And you're the only one who can help me."

"Well what do you need help with?" I asked. Clearly it was important.

"I need you to give me some girl advice." I could almost feel him blush.

I chuckled in the darkness and hoped I was facing him. "What exactly do you want to know?"

***

"Bye Blair!" I called as she got into her car. As she sped away, Liam and Niall were stuffing their faces with food. All the bowls were almost empty when I finally yanked it from them.

"Oh c'mon, Pepper!" Niall complained.

I only laughed and set the bowls on a separate counter. Liam got up and saluted.

"I'm going. Thanks for having me!" Liam waved as he put on his shoes.

"Bye Liam!" I called as he closed the door. It was just Niall and me...again.

As Niall sat quietly at the bar, I averted my gaze and started to put everything away.

"I had a lot of fun tonight," Niall finally said. I turned around and looked into his bright blue orbs.

"Me too," I smiled. I walked over to him and sat on another barstool.

Niall stood up and grabbed my hands. He looked me in the eyes and pulled me into a hug. I sighed into his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I really, really like you," Niall whispered into my ear. "I hope you know that."

"I do," I pulled away and flashed a smile.

"Good," Niall whispered as he brought me in again. He slowly wrapped around my waist and scooped me up. I squealed in surprise and he spun me around the kitchen. I laughed and put my forehead against his.

"I'm sorry," I said in between breathes.

"About what?" Niall furrowed his brow, still with a smile on his face.

"My laugh," I rolled my eyes.

"What? I love your laugh!" Niall flicked my arm.

"Ow!" I rubbed the spot.

"I love everything about you," Niall set me down and went to the door.

"Are you going?" I asked with a pouty face.

Niall turned around and smiled a cute smile. "Well, I don't have to."

I simply grabbed his hand and pulled him up the staircase. He almost tripped behind me, which only made me pull him faster. We ran down a hallway and stopped at a pair of doors. I looked back at him. He had a flushed face and his messy hair was enough to torture me.

Dang you Niall.

I pushed the doors open, revealing a balcony. We faced the sunset and several tall trees shaped around it.

"Wow," Niall puffed out. "This is beautiful."

"It really is," I agreed. "I used to come out here when I felt lonely. When I called my parents and they didn't answer, I'd come out here and watch the birds and wishing I could be free." I teared up and hid my face. This was so embarrassing. I felt Niall pull my hands away from my face and wipe away a tear.

"Looks like you won't be coming out here anymore," Niall said softly.

I sniffled and looked up at him. "What do you mean?"

"I'll make sure you're never lonely or heartbroken ever again. You are my everything, and I like you a lot." Niall cupped my face into his hands. The sun radiated onto his face perfectly, and I thought I was melting. This moment was perfect.

"I like you a lot too," I smiled. Then I realized...

This is the perfect moment to kiss him!

I leaned forward and butterflies showered from the sky. My body felt tingly and I felt sweaty.

What does it feel like to kiss someone?

And what if he rejected me?

***

Hai :)

Sorry I haven't updated. I was sleeping over at a cousin's house so I never got the time.

And if you hadn't already realized, the name of this chapter is some lyrics from the song Right Now from Midnight Memories. Ugh I just love their album :).

WARNING: I probably won't update for a few more days.

Luv yall

Beyy xoxo