Nothing But Good

I closed my eyes and huddled in a ball. Whatever popped out of the closet was enough to scare me out of my wits.

From the commotion, I could tell that Audrey and Blair were frightened too. There were shuffling noises coming from the closet, but I didn't dare look up.

"Pepper?" A British accent whispered. "Pepper, love, it's me! Louis!"

My eyes slowly opened and sure enough: Louis and Zayn were standing above me.

I glared. "I hate you so much." At this, the two boys laughed. Suddenly, Liam exploded from another closet with a "wahoo!"

"Liam?" Blair lifted her head. "What the-"

"Thanks a lot, Lou!" Harry called out from somewhere. "You gave us away!"

"Did not!" Louis retorted. "We were gonna come out sometime!"

"How did you find my house?" Blair asked.

"School directory," Niall popped out from behind a large chair. "Duh."

"Niall!" I complained. "What the heck?!"

"Not cool!" Blair joined.

"Who on earth are these guys?" Audrey stood up.

"Oh!" I remembered. "Guys, meet Audrey. Audrey, meet the guys."

Audrey took a good look at them. "I'm sorry, but I don't think I want to call them 'the guys', so what are their names?"

"That's Niall, and that's Liam," I pointed. "And there's Zayn and Louis, and that's Harry."

"So you're the two boyfriends I've heard so much about," Audrey said with a hint of diva in her voice. Liam and Niall blushed, which made the rest of us laugh.

I looked over and noticed that Harry was staring at her. "Let's go downstairs and eat!" I said brightly. Everyone liked the idea and ran downstairs like a pack of wild animals.

Blair immediately grabbed a can of frosting and a box of graham crackers. "Introducing, a Blair Waldorf special recipe. I call it, the Frosted Graham."

"Clever name," Liam said sarcastically.

Blair walked over to him. "Just be quiet." She then planted a kiss on his lips, which brought cat calls from everyone.

I looked and saw Harry making conversation with Audrey while the other boys, Blair, and I were eating. They were laughing, and it seemed like they were...flirting.

"Blair!" I whispered. She immediately ran over to me. "I think Audrey likes someone!" I pointed back to Audrey and Harry.

Blair went balistic. "Ah! They are so cute together! I. Ship. Haudrey!"

"I'm shipping it hard," I agreed. "As well as shipping Bliam." I winked and Blair blushed.

"Pepial," she called before walking off to frost another graham cracker. Suddenly, two firm arms wrapped around my waist.

Speak of the devil.

"Sorry we scared you back there," Niall whispered.

"It's alright," I whispered back. "It was sweet of you to bring them over." I looked over at Audrey and Harry. "And I think Harry found his match."

Niall smiled too. "Finally. Something to bug him about. How come I've never seen her before?"

"She's new. Moved from Chesire, actually."

"Weird. That's where Harry's from," Niall pointed out. "What if they've met before but they don't know it?"

"Dunno," I sighed. "But they seem to like each other."

The rest of the evening was wonderful. We all talked until at least 10 o'clock.

"Babe, we need to go," Niall finally said. I made a pouty face, sighed, said goodbye, and then got in the car.

When we got home and pulled in, Niall stopped the car and we sat for a long time. The silence seemed to pull us together.

"Thank you for everything," I whispered as I leaned over my seat to hug him.

Niall returned the embrace and kissed the top of my head. "I should be thanking you."

"I never thought I'd have this great of a relationship," I muffled as I buried into Niall's neck.

"Me neither," Niall replied. I looked up at him before he pushed his lips onto mine. It was only for a few seconds, and then I ruffled Niall's hair a bit and got out of the car.

I couldn't believe how lucky I was.

And I just hoped that nothing would come between us.

***

Helloooooooooo :)

I've decided that I'm going to update every other day, just so it's not overwhelming. :)

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

Okay so here's what I have so far:

Harry & Audrey: Haudrey
Liam & Blair: Bliam
Niall & Pepper: Pepiall

Love uuuuuuuu <3

Beyy xoxo