Christmas

*Christmas Day*

My eyes fluttered open and the smell of cinnamon floated in the air. I sat up and saw a small present on my side table. It was wrapped in lime green with a crimson red ribbon. I smiled and untied the ribbon to remove the lid.

Pepper,

Merry Christmas darling. I hope that we will celebrate many Christmases together. You are my love and I hope it to stay that way. You deserve the best.

Niall xoxo

I smiled slightly before removing the note from the small box. Underneath was a breathtakingly gorgeous necklace.

The pendant was a shiny rose gold with a cursive "P" carved into it. About the size of a quarter, it had a long, rose gold chain. With shaky hands, I grabbed it.

After putting the necklace on and throwing my hair into a messy bun, I went downstairs. There was a fire in the fireplace and a breakfast set-up for two, but no Niall.

"Niall?" I called out. "Niall? Hello?" Suddenly, I felt myself being lifted off the ground. I squealed and closed my eyes, only to smell a certain someone's delicious cologne seconds later.

"Merry Christmas, beautiful," Niall whispered into my hair.

I looked up and smiled at him. "Merry Christmas, Nialler." I kissed him briefly and then stood up.

Niall looked me over and then grinned. "You're wearing the necklace."

"I love it!" I exclaimed. "Thank you so much!" I ran in for a hug.

"You only deserve the best," Niall said.

"Now I'm hungry!" I declared as I jumped onto the couch and admired the tray of food. There were cinnamon rolls, strips of bacon, assorted fruits and orange juice.

"I would've hoped so," Niall winked. He scooted up beside me and grabbed his fork.

"You know me!" I nudged him back. "I'm ALWAYS hungry!"

After we finished our breakfast, we started opening gifts. I gave Niall a few polo shirts, a green SnapBack, and a gift card for Amazon. Niall gave me a red SnapBack, several cute tops, and of course, the necklace.

"This has been the best Christmas ever," I said for the fiftieth time and hugged Niall. "Thank you."

"I love you," Niall tousled my bun before trying to put my SnapBack on over it.

"It doesn't work like that, you dimwit," I laughed as I pulled the hat off. "But yours on the other hand, will fit just fine." I then grabbed Niall's new hat and put it on his head. "And I'm glad I bought it, because you look really good in it."

"Would you say I looked," Niall smirked, "sexy?"

I pushed his SnapBack over his smug face. "You are so cocky sometimes!"

"But you love me, right?"

I laughed and pulled his hat up. "Of course." Niall suddenly yanked me on top of him and I wrapped my arms around him. Instead of squealing, I kissed Niall.

For a while, the two of us just stared at each other with our noses touching. His blue eyes pierced mine, and I swooned over them. Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

*****

Helloo again!

So I thought before I gave you drama that is give you some Nepper feels to get excited over. Trust me. THE DRAMA IS COMING.

Luh....

Beyy xoxo