x. sugar spice and everything not so nice

Start from the beginning

"She's an Argent. She's with them." Derek explained.

"Why should I help you?" Scott asked.

"Because you need me." Derek retorted.

Scott sighed, "Fine, I'll try." He then turned towards Stiles telling him to get them out of there.

Stiles huffed. "I hate you both so much for this."

"Get in the car, Stiles." Sabrina says. Stiles did as told, for once and drove out of the school parking lot.

"Hey." Stiles broke the silence, "Try not to bleed out on my seats, okay?"

"Ignore him for just a little longer, were almost there." Sabrina tells Derek.

"Almost were?" Derek exclaimed.

"Your house?" Stiles asked in a questioning tone.

"What?" He frowned. "No, you can't take me there."

"We can't take you to your own house?" Stiles asked in confusion.

"Not when I can't protect myself." Derek explained.

"What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet?" Stiles questioned. "Hmm? Are you dying?"

Derek looked like he was going to kill Stiles. "Not yet. I have a last resort." He breathed out through clenched teeth.

"Last resort? That doesn't sound very good." Stiles was about agree when Derek lifted his sleeve up to reveal his horrible looking bullet wound. "Oh my god, that's disgusting." Sabrina states sitting back in her seat.

Derek was starting to get annoyed about the fact that the car wasn't moving. "Start the car. Now."

"I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look, okay?" Stiles yelled in response, "In fact, I think if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave for dead."

"Stiles your an idiot." Sabrina whispers just loud enough for both of them to hear me.

"Start the car." Derek scowled, "Or I'm gonna rip your throat out with my teeth." It was kinda funny how fast Stiles hand shot towards the wheel and drove off. Sabrina pulled out her phone, trying to call Scott, but he wouldn't answer. Finally she got ahold of him. "What are we supposed to do with him." She asks.

"Take him somewhere, anywhere." Scott tells her, "Take him to the animal clinic."

"What about your boss?" Sabrina asks.

"He's gone by now." Scott reassured, "There's a spare key in the box behind the dumpster."

"Okay great, hurry up and find the bullet." Sabrina said before hanging up. "Looks like we're taking him to the animal clinic." Sabrina says, Stiles nodded.

-

They were finally at the animal clinic when Sabrina's phone beeped. She looked down and asked, "Does Northern Blue Monkshood mean anything to you?"

"It's a rare form of wolfsbane." Derek explained, "He has to bring me the bullet."

"Why?" Stiles asked.

"Because I'm gonna die without it." Derek groaned, leaning his head back against the wall. Stiles and Sabrina shared a look of panic. Suddenly Derek started taking his shirt off and her eyes widen, 'god damn' she thought. He had abs, a lot of them and they were very attractive. The only thing ruining the image was the bleeding bullet wound.

"You know, that really doesn't look like anything some Echinacea and a good night sleep couldn't take care of." Stiles tried to joke, eyeing the bullet wound. Sabrina rolled her eyes.

"When the infection reaches my heart, it'll kill me." Derek told them, turning to look through the drawers and cabinets.

"Positivity just isn't in your vocabulary, is it?" Stiles huffed.

"If he doesn't get here with the bullet in time." Derek said, pulling something out of the drawer. "Last resort."

"Could you stop being so secretive and just tell us?" Sabrina asks.

Derek turned around, raising what looked like and electric saw to them. "Stiles is going to cut off my arm."