thirty three // east coast

"are you all packed up, baby?" matty said to me.
"yes, my love, ready as i'll ever be," i sighed, i was nervous to go back to new york after so long. i was also nervous to see my mom again. i didn't tell her i was coming, i just planned on stopping by at some point to visit.

we boarded our plane early in the morning. the flight is roughly 9 hours, we would land around 7pm new york time.

matty slept the whole time, while i was left to sulk in my thoughts. i couldn't help but to be so worrisome over the future. everything is making me nervous and overthink.

+

new york.

"willow, we're here," matty lightly shook me awake. i guess i fell asleep at some point on the flight.

the crowded airport, over played christmas songs. ah, yes, i'm definitely back home. i cant explain it, but crowded airports have a lingering loneliness to them, especially jfk.

we collected our luggage and headed to the hotel.

"how does it feel to be back?" matty looked over at me in the car.
"eh, i'm not sure how to feel. it's been so long, i almost didn't miss it," i replied.
"we're gonna make the most of it," matty smiled at me.

the car halted to a stop as we arrived at our hotel. matty tipped the driver, and we checked in to our room.

"it's so nice to finally relax after the long flight. i'm jet lagged as fuck," matty said, as he plopped onto the bed.
"me too," i said, and laid right on top of him. i don't know if i'll ever get used to the long flights.
"so, visiting my mom tomorrow, then going to times square?" i said to him.
"yeah, whatever you want. although, i am scared to see your mum again," matty chuckled.
"pfft, yeah, i can say the same," i responded.

+

it's 3 am, and i'm struggling to sleep. i've been having this happen pretty often.

i undressed my robe and stepped into the cold shower. the cold water practically singed my skin. fucking new york, why does the hot water take forever?

i closed my eyes and let the water run down. it actually felt therapeutic. i guess that's how bad my stress levels have been lately - i'm enjoying a cold shower.

i felt a soft touch down my spine that made me lose my breath for a moment.

"you look beautiful as always, even more so undressed and ready for me," i heard matty's scratchy, barely - awake voice say.

he slowly kissed from my neck up to my chin, his hand running down my backside. his fingers gently rubbed between my lips, causing me to let out a soft moan, "daddy."

"that's all you get for tonight, baby girl. i'll save the rest for tomorrow."

+

i hate how short this chapter is but the next part is gonna be long so i'm making it it's own chapter

xoxo