ten // tongue tied

i woke up next to matty, who was peacefully asleep on the pillow. i checked my phone. 10:38 am. i also had a ton of notifications, more than usual.

mom 1 missed call 1 text.
willow where are you ?!

liz 2 texts
willow!!
wils check twitter omg !!!

i did as asked and checked my twitter. i got lots of tags and follows. most just of people asking if matty and i were dating. i kept scrolling through all of my notifications.

"princess is awake?" matty muttered.
"mhm, and she's checking twitter!" i said.
"oh, fuck. yeah, last night. i forgot."

"oh, matty, did you kidnap me by any chance?" i read some of the tweets.
"uh, yes," he replied. i rolled over onto my stomach and kept scrolling. some of these tweets were harsh.

"some of these tweets are brutal," i sighed. i wasn't too upset. "this one called me a slut."

"what!" matty said.
"yeah, like i said, brutal."
matty rolled over and laid his head on my back, kissing my spine. his hand reached down and rubbed on my ass.
"don't worry about those, baby girl," he said. "i've got you."

i turned over my shoulder and smiled.
"now," he spanked me, "let's go get some breakfast."

+

we walked to a nearby breakfast spot. i sat in the booth across from matty.
"you seem kinda off," i said to matty.
"well, i'm still getting over my high, i'm starving, and i have a bad headache," he said.

"i'm sorry," i said.
"it's okay. i don't regret last night at all. i just hate waiting until may 19th, you know?" he whispered.
"i do too. it's just life, though."
"i think i took it too far last night too. i mean, i'm not familiar with the law."

"i just don't want you to get caught somehow. we can wait," i didn't seem so sure of my own words.

+

tonight's outfit would be similar like last nights. except, a little more revealing to tease matty. i decided to wear a lavender pleated mini skirt and a white lace bra top.

i did my full face makeup and kept my hair down. i know id only be doing merch, but matty would like this outfit. i wore my pink thigh high socks and vans.

"will- OH," i heard matty say as he walked in. "you are so naughty, princess." he walked up behind me. i nodded.

"are you being a slut for daddy?" he groaned. he put his hands on my shoulder and messed with the lace on my top.

"only for you."
he slipped down the side of my top, revealing the hickeys from last night. kissed my breast softly. i leaned my head back in pleasure.

"ah, but we have to wait," he said.
"boo!" i whined.
"i really do love this outfit though. are you wearing shorts under that skirt?" he asked.

"you tell me," i smirked at him. he put his hand up my skirt.
"nope," he said. "very slutty. daddy likes that. after the show i'll get a better view of what's mine."

"uh huh," i giggled.
"i've gotta go set up. remember doll, be at the booth by 7," he gave me a kiss on the cheek and left.

+

the show went smoothly. there were at least 200 people there. the set was a little longer. the whole show seemed better than last nights.

"we're goin' out to the bar," Ross said to me and matty.
"i'm in!" he shouted. i nudged him in the side, reminding him i can't go in. "oh, um, willow can't go. i'll stay behind this time."
ross, adam, and george left seconds later.

i went into the bedroom and grabbed my clothes to change. walked into the restroom. i heard the soft creak of the door opening. i flinched and faced the opposite way, covering myself.

"you can change in here, princess," matty said sweetly.
"oh, no, this is fine. thank you," i said awkwardly.

"do you not want me seeing?" he asked. i wasn't sure how to explain why. he stepped inside the restroom, i completely faced the opposite way as him so he couldn't see me.

he ran his finger over my shoulder, causing me to flinch. it reminded me of how maxwell was to me...
"baby," he said softly. "i'm not going to hurt you."

i nodded.
"what's wrong?" he asked sincerely. i started crying. i didn't mean to be so emotional.

"princess," he pulled me onto him, i was still covering myself. "that doesn't matter to me. how you feel matters to me. what's wrong?"

"maxwell, my ex, used to make me undress in front of him. he would touch me even when i didn't want him to. so i developed the habit of being alone when i change. that way no one can see or touch me," i cried.

he rubbed over my neck and shoulders.
"it's not going to be like that anymore, princess. i'm here. you can have all of the space you want." he moved my hair and kissed my cheek.

+

"wils?" matty asked, as we lay in bed.
"yes," i responded.
"can i know more about maxwell?" he asked. i nodded.

"he was my boyfriend for almost 2 years. until he started to sexually harass me. i couldn't do it anymore. so i left him. i did love him though, so getting over him wasn't easy. i took pills to keep my mind off him. i nearly died from it, too," i explained.

"that's not happening ever again. i'm going to change things a lot. he's never going to touch you again. i'm going to take care of you. i'll only touch you when you want me to. it's your call, baby. only yours," he smiled at me. i felt relieved.

i finally found someone who's going to be there for me and take care of me. he the closest thing to a twin flame i'll ever find.

+

heyoooo thank ya for the reads i'm rlly proud of this story.
writing this story makes me so happy you guys don't even know !
keep voting n stuff!!

and i still might do a get to know me chapter let me know if you'd be interested in that !! 💕