three // what's my name?

matty healy has a daddy kink. i'm his 17 year old princess, he's my 27 year old daddy.

of course i said yes to calling him daddy. a text illuminated my phone screen.

matty: what's your address, doll? and what size?

i quickly typed
652 terrance street
new rochelle, NY
78903. size 7. followed by, why?

you'll see, princess.

my heart fluttered.

-

"willow, i'm home!" i heard my mom shout from the other room.
"coming," i yelled back.

"i didn't feel like cooking, so i got chinese."
i grabbed the chinese food box and sat on the sofa next to my mom.
"how was work?" i asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"work." she deadpanned. "barely making enough money for this living expense."
i sighed. money was always an issue, especially in our area.

"and how was your day?" she asked.
"good. i didn't do anything," i said blandly.

"you're 17, you live around this house all day. when are you going to do something with your life?" she snapped. i lurched on my bite of food. i hardly ever went out.

"Mom, i'm trying, can't you see?" she always put so much pressure on me. "I'll never be good enough for you, I know."

"You could at least try, willow! i'm starting to get fed up of this. you're lucky I don't kick you out once you turn 18," my mother slammed.

i decided to excuse myself before things got too heated.

truly, I was distraught. I've never felt good enough for her. I could never reach the high standard she so much held me too.

I started questioning if it was even real.

-

incoming facetime from matty, my phone screen lit up. i had to make sure the phone was somewhat silent. i don't need to explain this to my mom after our disagreement.

"hello?" i answered. i wasn't expecting a call. i guess this is how things are gonna be.

"i'm glad you answered. now, i have a yet another question," he spoke. his hair looking messy, and eye makeup smudged. his looks made my eyes roll back.

"Yes," i replied as he paused and stared for a moment. how could i forget?
i dragged on "Yes daddy."
"oh, how i love hearing that. but what would you do if i was in that room with you right now?"

i wouldn't have expected matty to sound like such a fuckboy. but i guess it's not surprising.

my mind wandered places. what would i say back to that? he's 27! i decided to keep it somewhat clean.

"i'd make sure we're alone and that the doors are locked," i said. fuck, i could definitely say more.

"oh, now that's what i'm talkin' about. surely there must be more!" he whined.

"well, matty, there will be more May 19th," i hinted at my 18th birthday.

"why isn't there more now, baby girl?"

"i'm not 18 yet. it's not legal here at least," i said, despite my hormonal urges.
"it's only illegal if we get caught," matty smirked on the screen.

what am i getting myself into?