fifteen // sex

lmao i'm writing this in class.
before we get into the story, i'm going to do one of those playlist things.

the 1975 // medicine
arctic monkeys // cornerstone
mansionz // dennis rodman
glass animals // youth
the 1975 // so far (its alright)

NOW TO THE STORY !

+

warning!
there will be drug use and sex (of course). read at your own risk bc this will be kinky shit.

liz, matty, the boys, and i piled into george's rental car, which happened to be a large range rover. even though george rented it, adam was driving. then again, adam hadn't been drinking.

i sat in the very back on matty's lap. beside me was liz, in front of liz was ross and george. liz and george chatted the whole time. flirting and all. i could tell matty was getting annoyed.

"george," matty sighed. "she's staying the night. you guys can talk till 4 am at the house. not in the car."

george quickly shut up. the remainder of the ride home was quiet.

+

matty seemed pissed off. the look on his face stayed smug.

"is he alright?" liz asked me.
"i don't know. he'll probably just fall asleep and wake up fine," i shrugged. i grabbed my bags from the back of the car and went inside.

an airbnb big enough for everyone to have their own space. it's almost like a vacation.

rockstar lifestyle i guess. better yet, tumblr lifestyle.

"where do we go?" liz asked. frankly, i wasn't sure.
"i don't know, honestly," i said.

"willow," matty shouted from upstairs.
"sorry, ill try to talk to you later," i said to liz before finding matty.

"this is where we're staying," he said. he still sounded mad, kinda emotionless.
"are you okay?" i grabbed his hand.
"lots to do, princess, lots to do," he sighed. i didn't understand what he meant.

"i can't seem to get something off my mind," he said while i unpacked my bags into an open drawer.
"yeah? what might that be, daddy?" i said. he groaned softly and came up behind me. "you know exactly what you're doing, don't you?" he whispered.

"uh huh. what will happen about that, sir?" i asked.
"get that dress off and we'll see what happens," he walked over and sat on the bed.

i quickly ran into the bathroom and unzipped my dress carefully. i decided to pretend i couldn't reach the zipper so i could ask matty to unzip it.

"matty?" i called out.
"yes, is everything okay?" he asked. 
"i need your help with the zipper," i laughed.

"really now?" he said, looking at the zipper. he unzipped it and let it fall. "it didn't seem too hard to me."

within seconds, his lips locked on my neck. he sucked on my soft spots, making me moan. his hand reached down my body, onto my bra. he felt over my breasts giving them a firm squeeze.

"matty," i moaned softly.
"that's daddy to you," he said sternly. "that'll be a punishment." he sighed.

a punishment?

matty gripped onto my arm and pulled me over to the bed. he flipped me down on it.
"roll over onto your stomach," he said sternly, again.
"yes, daddy," i did as told. i heard the zipper on his pants unzipping. seconds later, there was a sting on my ass.

"ow, daddy," i whined. he was whipping me.
"princess gets punished when she acts up," he said, whipping me again. that time i let out a moan. "oh, now you like it, slut?"

"mhm," i moaned again. he grabbed my waist and flipped me over onto my back. i stared at him. his shirt and pants were off. i kept eye contact while i undid the clasp on my bra, then throwing it on the floor.

"good girl, you know what to do," he said. he leaned over and started to suck on my breasts, sucking over the purple hickeys he left on me last weekend.

"mine," he said, gripping onto my breast. i kept moaning to him. i could feel my panties getting wetter. his lips trailed down to the seam of my panties.

"wet already, princess?" he looked up at me.
"yes, daddy," i said softly.
"good," he groaned. he slipped his fingers underneath the seam of my panties and pulled them down in a swift motion. he spread open my legs and stepped back.

"fuck," he muttered, looking in awe. he ran his finger over me softly, making me moan and flinch. "are you a virgin, princess?"
"yes daddy," i said.
"mhm, perfect and tight, i love it," he moaned.

i lifted my feet up and pulled my knees up.
"please, daddy," i stared at him, my eyes begging for him. without hesitation, he bent down and parted my lips with his tongue. i let out a slight scream and arched my back.

"more, more, more," i breathed heavily. his tongue flicked over my wetness.
"fuck," he said. he pulled his boxers all the way down, revealing his hard.

he pressed the tip against me.
"are you ready?" he asked.
"please, i need you inside me," i begged. he rubbed his tip up and down, making me moan even louder. without warning, he entered me. i gasped at the feeling.

the shaft thrusted faster and faster inside me. after a few minutes, the pinching went away and was replaced with bliss.

"princess," matty moaned, looking down at the penetration. "you're so tight."
"it feels," i breathed loudly, "so good, daddy."

he pulled out and sat on the edge of the bed. he pointed to his lap and said, "ride." i slowly lowered myself onto his hard, hitting my g-spot perfectly.

"daddy, this is better," i moaned. he placed his hands firmly on my hips, bouncing me fast. my stomach began to tighten, i was going to hit my orgasm.

"slow down," he moaned. "don't cum, yet."
"yes sir, daddy," i moaned.
"shh, stay quiet," he whispered into my ear. he continued to pull me down further on his cock.

"i want you to be as loud as you can when you cum, do you understand?" he said. i nodded. seconds later, i felt the urge again. this time i didn't fight it.

i let out a loud scream in pleasure. "daddy, oh daddy!"
"oh fuck, baby girl," he groaned, then released on me. "i just finished." i looked over to see the mess he made on me, himself, and the bed.

he pulled me by my wrists and turned me to face him. he pulled me closer and kissed me.
"happy birthday, princess."

+

idk how bad/good that was? im kinda new at this lol.
anyways

ya know vote comment share etc.

tysm and ily