twenty one // groupie love

matty and i went to dinner in honor of me signing the modeling contract. he was the epitome of extra, but i loved it.

matty broke the silence during the meal.
"i have something to ask you," he said, "well, tell and ask."
"okay, go on," i eased.

"we're doing a small tour, would you want to come? or at least come along for some of it? it's only about 5 shows, roughly 5 weeks." he asked.

"i think i will. ill have to check with the agency first," i said.
"that's fine. it's us and wolf alice, we're actually opening for lana del rey. jamie somehow did something good for once."

lana? what? i almost think i like lana more than the 1975, but i can't tell matty that.

"that's crazy, i would've never guessed. i'll definitely be going," i said.
"i thought you'd say that when i mentioned lana," he chuckled.

5 weeks, though? are we going to be spending 5 weeks inseparable, between a tour bus and hotels? the thought is a little intimidating. matty and i have only been at this for a short time, still. 

i still fear i haven't seen the worst side of him.

+

( disclaimer: mentions of bdsm do not read if you don't like kind of stuff )

"willow! give it back!" matty shouted in a playful way. i grabbed his phone after he took a bad photo of me. i was attempting to delete it.
"no!" i shouted, running into the bedroom. i slammed myself on the bed clutching onto his phone.

"willow, it wasn't a bad photo!" he said.
"i beg to differ, mr. healy!" i replied. he leaned down and took of his belt.
"princess, you've gave me no choice," he curled the belt up into a whip. i began to think this was getting more serious than i thought.

"what are you going to do with that?" i egged him on.
"daddy has his ways of teaching you, princess," he said. he leaned over and placed a slight whip on my ass. i let out a quiet grunt.

"do you like that, princess?" he asked. i didn't not like it. i wasn't sure what he was doing. "or are you not into that?" he said.

"i like it," i bit my lip, "daddy."
he made a soft moan and said, "i love when you say that." he whipped me again a few more times, getting tougher each time.

"are you okay with this?" he asked.
"i'm not sure what this is," i said. i knew he was whipping me, and i knew it was kinky. but what exactly is it?

"it's bdsm, princess," he said, "bondage, discipline, domination, submission, sadism, and masochism." it started to make sense now.

"i like it," i smirked up at him.
"this is just a tease of what i'll do to you. daddy is experienced, he'll take good care of you," he leaned over to my ear and said. "next time, it'll be more."

"more?" i asked.
"mhm, i have a few things up my sleeve. you thought you were sore last time? wait until daddy gets his ropes and whips," he said seductively.

"i would like that, daddy," i replied.
"that's what i thought. now, give daddy his phone back or you'll be whipped more."
"but what if i want more?" i said.
"you'll have to wait," he said. i rolled over and handed him his phone. i stuck my tongue out at him.
"next time, princess." he kissed my cheek firmly.

not only did matty healy have a daddy kink, he was also into bdsm. he continues to surprise me.

i really learn something new about this man everyday.

+

i was wanting to do this part sooner but like it didn't happen :(
sorry if this story is seeming like a complete mess. the next chapter will probably be long and i most likely won't have it out tomorrow (who knows? maybe i will).
i have things coming up tho and you guys aren't ready for it.

vote comment and shareeee
xxxx