nine // you

this is a continuation of the last chapter. warning: drug use and semi-smut
and i added in a song for the chapter too!!

+

"i can't believe you did that," i said.
"uh huh, but you liked it, right?" he grinned at me. he walked towards the back of the tour bus and opened the door to a room. i followed him.

"i thought it was cute, but that stunt at the merch table.."

"eh, don't worry about it. it'll blow over," he said. he sat on the edge of the bed and opened up a small wooden box. i walked over and sat beside him.

inside the box were crumbles of weed and rolling papers. i wasn't sure if i should be shocked. i mean, it IS matty.

"you ever got high before?" matty looked at me and asked.
i gulped, "no, never."
"well, there's a first for everything."
"i-i don't know about this, matty," i mumbled. this was illegal and i'm still underage.

"at least try it, baby girl. daddy wants you to," he whispered on my ear.
"i trust you," i mumbled.

he continued to roll the blunt on the table beside the bed. he pulled a lighter out from his pocket and took the first hit.
"it's easy, i promise. i'll show you, princess," he brought the blunt to my lips and indicated for me to take a hit.

i did as he wanted and immediately felt the weight in my stomach drop.
"see, it's not bad, princess."

we passed the blunt back and forth for about 20 minutes, until the blunt was almost gone. i took a deep breath and laid down. matty fell beside me.

"how do you feel?" he asked.
"i don't know? good, i guess," i laughed.
"that's how you're supposed to feel, honey," he leaned over to face me and kissed me.

we started intensely kissing, nearly biting his lips off.
"i could kiss your lips forever," he said against my lips. "i love how you taste, i need to taste more." he groaned.

his hand fumbled at the bottom of my shirt. in one swift motion, my shirt was off and on the ground. i pulled his shirt off, too.

his hands gripped over my breasts, causing me to moan loud. he kept steadily kissing me. his lips traveling from my lips, to my chin and down my neck.

he continued to kiss down my neck onto my breasts.
"i'm not sure how much more i can do," he sighed.

he sucked over my breasts and down towards my stomach, making me moan.
"fuck it," his hands went down to my skirt. he pulled it off, too. leaving me in only my bra and panties.

"you have the body of a fucking goddess, princess. i want to love on every inch of you," he said. i smirked up at him.

he ran his finger over up and down my panties teasing me.
"please," i moaned looking down at him.
he groaned and continued to rub over my panties. he placed a kiss right on top of my wetness.

"that's all i can do, princess. we have to wait," he sighed.
"but.." i whined.

"baby, we need to wait. i know we don't want to, but we need to. i promise the night of your birthday, you're getting everything. all night long," he leaned over my bare body and kissed me.

he stood at the end of the bed undressing himself. he undid the belt on his jeans and quickly slipped his pants off.

i looked at his boxers and saw he was hard. i started to laugh.
"hey, this is your fault!" he pointed and laughed with me.

he crawled into bed beside me. it took all of my strength to not touch his hard.

+

i was writing this while at dinner with my boyfriend lmao.
ya know the drill
vote comment n stuff.

ps.. should i do a get to know me chapter?? let me know by COMMENTING!!!! thankusomuch