seventeen // r u mine?

for the rest of the evening, i was distant from matty. i spent the rest of the time with liz.

i have to admit, it did hurt. it did sting. just a friend? after all the stuff he's done for me? even after last night?

"is everything okay?" liz asked.
"yeah, it's fine. i just wanted some time with my best friend," i smiled at her. we walked around in Zara.

she picked out a few things. i just looked around. i didn't have any money with me.

1 message
george: come outside we're going to head home.

"liz," i called out to the dressing room.
"yeah?" she replied.
"george said they're ready to go," i said. she scurried to the checkout and we left.

matty laid in the back looking out the window. i let ross sit back there with him. adam and i sat in the middle row. liz sat in the passenger seat beside george.

+

the ride home was quiet. mostly because it was late and everyone was tired. i climbed out of the car and walked inside to the living room.

"ill order pizza," george said picking up his phone. liz came in and sat beside me. matty trudged upstairs to our room, closing the door behind him.

"ah, calm down there, daddy," adam teased. everyone began to laugh again.
"piss off," he shouted from in the room.
"what's got him in a bad mood?" ross asked, sitting beside me. i shrugged.

"and why aren't you with him?" adam asked.
"um, im upset with him. that's all." everyone's eyes widened.
"he told someone we were just friends. after everything he's done for me, just friends?" i said quietly. they all looked at me.

"i ordered 3 pizzas, since you're all hungry bitches," george said. i glared at him. "oh."
"did he really say that?" adam asked.
"yeah," i sighed.
"but he calls you his girl. why would he say that?" ross added.
"i don't know, honestly. it really sucks," i admitted. they all nodded. i stood up and walked upstairs to the bedroom.

i softly tapped on the door and it opened. matty was laying down in bed on his phone.

i peered my head in the room.
"matty," i said. he looked up.
"what?" he snapped. that hurt, too. i walked in.

"i'm sorry," i apologized. "it really wasn't a big deal. i guess i'm just used to everything being official." he sat his phone down and looked up at me.

"in that situation, i either exposed my personal life, or i upset you. i didn't want to do either," he shrugged. "im sorry if it upset you." i looked down. i heard his hand hit the bed motioning me to get beside him.

i sat beside him and he pulled me onto him.
"i don't know what to do, willow," he said. "i want you, but you're so young." it hurt, but it was the truth.
"i know," i agreed.
"and this is so wrong on so many levels. i'm nearly 10 years older than you. i could be your literal daddy," he laughed a bit.

i fiddled with my fingers, thinking. my mom wouldn't like this. i'm sure his parents wouldn't either. what about the fans, too? they'd be judgmental.

he grabbed my hips and pulled me onto him completely.
"willow, im starting to think this is a bad idea," he said. i leaned my head down, my hair draping over my face. "i don't think it's going to be worth it. im sorry," he said.

"it's-" i choked up, "okay." i started to tear up a little bit. good things don't last forever, right?

"but we don't have to call it dating," he ran his thumb underneath my eyes. i collapsed onto him. "we can be us. we aren't obligated to label what we are. i mean, i'm not good at commitment, anyways.

"oh," i sighed. it was somewhat disappointing, but i understood what he mean. i was okay with that. i was just his friend.

just friends.
that was okay.

was it actually okay, though?

+
y'all... i've got stuff planned for this story.
hint hint
how ya feel about girl x girl smut ?? hmmmmm we'll see ;)
i'll probably update again tonight bc the next chapter is good and i'm excited lol

vote comment share etc