five // daddy issues

1 week till i turn 18. 2 weeks till graduation. i can do this.

2 weeks till i'm possibly homeless or couch surfing. i have to figure something out.

i still haven't decided what i was going to do for my birthday, but i knew for sure Matty was coming.

i feel like lately i've had nothing to look forward to, except matty. i still have to get my life together. f

"Willow Luna!" i heard my mom yell. Ugh. I dragged myself out of my peaceful thoughts to see what had her yelling.

"what?" i asked. my eyes met up with her yelling. there was a fancy package.
"Balmain Paris? Did you steal this?" she pointed at the very obvious Balmain package. "you better not be spending any money you get on useless shit like this, we have bills to pay."

blah blah blah.

"Um," i thought for a good 30 seconds about where this could've came from

"I have no idea, Mom."

matty. i know it.

"Whatever. As long as i didn't pay for it. You're aware those dresses are over a thousand dollars, right?" she glared at me spitefully.

"you know what, i forgot ava got it for me as a gift. you know, her family is rich, and stuff," i rambled, trying to cover my tracks.

i nodded and ran off with the package to my room. i quickly dialed Matty.
i cant believe him.

"Matty!" i said into the phone.
"Yes, gorgeous?" he asked, so calmly.

"Balmain! are you serious! i was kidding about the fancy dress! or i least didn't mean that kind of fancy," i said quickly.

i opened up the package to see a stretch milano dress by Balmain. I gasped. the same one i saw on fashion tumblr. i love this dress

"Matty i hate you," i seared.
"love you too." he giggled.
"i can't believe you, and i can't believe this dress," i gawked. "why did you get it?"

"you wanted a fancy dress. baby girl, daddy can pull strings. i also wanna see you in it," he said. i blushed. "or maybe i'm looking more forward to seeing it off of you."

"oh, filthy thoughts, mr. healy. you want to see me in a designer dress?" i joked.

he let out a slight cough. "i wanna see you undo it," he sang.
i laughed. of course he would make a reference to undo.

"thank you, daddy," i said.
"now, love, ill be in NY next week. I'm doing a few shows, and i want you to be there, if you can be," he said. "maybe we can get dinner before, and i can admire you first."

"anything for you, daddy. i'll be looking forward to that. things have been tough lately."
i don't want to burden him with my personal life yet. it's too soon.

"good, princess," he made a kissy noise. i smiled at his geekiness.

sorry i didn't update for a few days !! i saw bring me the horizon (+ i was at the barrier!!) and i took a break from writing to recoup from the show lol. lame af chapter buuuut it'll do!!

comment, vote, etc.
xo