thirty seven // the city

* there will likely be a decent amount of time hops between chapters *

+

after a great last week together in paris, tonight is matty's last night here. the album dropped the other day, and it's already been a hit. this tour will be a big deal for them.

as for me, i have my first shoot with my new job tomorrow. i'm intimidated to see what the models from paris look like. at least i'll have alissa.

"i ordered us a bottle of champagne," matty said, "it should be here soon." he winked at me.
"it's our last night together for at least a month," i whined to him. "if i get wine drunk, i'll be a crying mess."
"pfft, as if you aren't already," he replied. painfully true. "but daddy knows how to handle it."

he flipped me over and spanked my ass by surprise, the way he always love to.
"one last night with daddy," he said, "better make it worth it." he turned me around, and pulled me up to him. he kissed my face with his hands wrapped about my neck. fuck, he knows how to get me.

mid make out session, a knock interrupted us.
"ha, must be the room service, now you have to wait," matty said, taunting me.
"daddy, you're such a tease," i scoffed at him.

he poured us glasses of champagne shirtless. everything he does is sexy at this point. i could romanticize it all.

"first glass for you, baby girl," he handed me my glass. cant even lie, the taste was almost repulsive.
"what? you don't fancy expensive champagne?" he said. i gave him a funny look. "you just fancy daddy, huh?" he said, as he put his finger in my mouth.

"i only fancy you, daddy, i'm yours," i said.
"it's time to switch it up. to the shower, shall we?" he lifted me up and carried me to the bathroom.

seconds later, we were tearing our clothes off each other. the hot shower, filling the room with steam.

"you know you need me," he whispered to me, before taking me to the shower. "do it like this, baby." he leaned me forward, just under the shower head. i could feel him rubbing against me, while the hot water trickled down my back. seconds later, his embrace pulsating inside me.

a way to de-stress, if you will.

soft moans slipped from me, "daddy."
"you're doing great, baby girl," he said, pulling my hair back. this was a passionate fuck from him.

i cant even care about the fact we were in a hotel, i was enjoying myself most of all. his intense fucking was bringing everything out of me.

"oh, fuck," he groaned as we reached our climax.
"kiss daddy, baby girl," he said pulling me into a passionate kiss.

easily, our best fuck.

+

i woke up, dreading this moment. matty packing his bag for the airport was a heartbreaking moment. i've been so dependent on him lately, it's tearing me apart to think today is the day we're separated. i already haven't been feeling like myself lately, he's been bringing out the spark in me more lately. i've been sad, and overall off. the move hasn't been easy. i have to get a grip, i still have a job to get done and focus on.

"is it time?" i said, showing off my sad puppy eyes.
"sadly, it is now baby girl," he kissed me on the head. "but you have last night to remember me by in the meantime."

i fell into his arms and held him tightly. i wish he didn't have to go.
"you're gonna kick ass at your shoot," he said, "make daddy proud."
"i love you," i said to him.
"i think i love you most, baby girl." he kissed me. "i have to go now, but i'll still be here. you know i'm only a call away if things get hard." my eyes teared up, but he reassured me.