The hallway is dark, besides the light that's coming under Nash's door and the bathroom. There's another room across from Nash's.

I don't bother opening it and looking inside.

I lean against the wall and wait for Bailey.

Bailey's POV:

I shut the light off and then open the door and start to walk out.

Someone grabs my wrist and pushes me against the wall. Cameron.

Cameron puts his lips on mine and kisses my lips softly.

I smile as he starts to move down my jaw and to my neck.

"Well hello to you too." I laugh lightly.

"It is so hard to keep my hands off you." He says between the kisses. "And to not kiss you. You are so beautiful." I feel my cheeks heat up at his words.

I run my hands through his hair and lightly pull. "I love it when you do that." Cameron whispers in my ear and bites it lightly.

I pull at his hair again, he moans and puts is lips back on mine.

I bite his bottom lip before he has a chance to slip his tongue in my mouth. "We should probably go back out there."

"Fine," even in the dark I can see his smile, "but we aren't done."

"Whatever you say Dallas," I smile at him, "now go get changed so we can watch the movie!" I tell him and smack his butt.

When he turns the light on to the bathroom, he smiles and shakes his head at me. I turn around and walk back into the living room.

**

During the movie, I was laying beside Cameron and hiding my face in chest chest and Cameron's arm was wrapped around me.

'Saw' is a terrible movie. Apparently there's about five of them, I'm not sure which one we're watching but I have no interest in paying attention.

Finally when the movie was over, I looked up on the couch where Matthew was laying and he was asleep. Nash and Abby were cuddling on the love seat.

"You guys can sleep in one of the bedrooms if you'd like, there's a mattress in the extra bedroom." Nash says as he gets off of the couch.

"Thanks." I smile and get off the floor. I extend my hand out and Cameron grabs it and I help him up.

"You aren't very strong." Cameron teases me.

"Shut up fatty." I laugh and smile at him, he glares at me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I'm not fat." He pouts and puts his head in the crook of my neck.

"I know! I'm kidding. You have a nice, fit and non-fat body." I whisper.

"Thank you, I love your body too." He kisses my cheek and pulls away.

"You guys are too cute!" I look at Abby whose looking at us and smiling.

"Thanks. " I smile at her.

"Alright, I'm tired! Let's go to bed, Ab's." Nash says extending his hand out and helping Abby off of the couch. "Your guy's room is across from ours."

We follow them down the hall and Nash opens the door for us. "Here's the room."

There's a mattress on the ground, with a grey comforter and blue sheets and pillows.

"Sorry the rooms so bare."  Nash apologizes.

"It's fine, we're only sleeping in here for tonight. " I smile at him and hug him. "Thanks."

"No problem." he says hugging me back. "Goodnight guys." He says then hugs Cameron.

"Night."

Cameron closes the door.

"Nash is really nice." I say to Cameron as I get into the bed and crawl closest to the wall.

"Yeah." Cameron turns the lights off, then under the covers with me.

"Tonight was fun." I smile as he wraps his arms around me and pulls my back to his front.

"Yes it was." He says as he leaves small kisses around my neck. "I forgot something." He says and turns me around.

"What'd you forget?"

Cameron smashes his lips to mine. This kiss is harder than the one in the hallway previously. 

I put my hands in his hair and lightly pull, remembering what he had told me previously.

"That...feels...so good." Cameron says, while kissing down to my neck.

I moan when he sucks on my sweet spot.

"As much as I love this I'm sleepy." I laugh as Cameron groans.

I give him one last kiss on the lips before I turn on my side away from him.

"Goodnight beautiful." He wraps his arm around my as waist.

"Goodnight."

"You make me happy." Cameron says putting his head in the crook of my neck.

"You make me happy too."

(Sorry if its short! I wanted to update for you guys! And I think I'm gonna continue making the chapters about this long so maybe the story will be longer :)

If you don't already please follow my instagram : @mattsbootie 

love you guys ♥)