"Ya Allah. Y-your.. Haha.. Your face" by now I was fuming with anger and seeing the look on my face he abruptly stopped.

"Uh..umm.. I am sorry" he started fiddling in his pocket and took out a handkerchief and leaned towards me. My breathing stopped midway as he dabbed on my face to clean the water. After a few seconds I came back to my senses and took it from his hand, and he went back to his original position. I released the breath, I didnt know I was holding. We were again on our way, after I had drank water. I opened the chocolate wrapper and popped a piece in my mouth. I was contemplating whether to offer him or not, thinking it would be rude to not give him, I extended my hand towards him with a piece of chocolate. He looked down at my hand and opened his mouth wide, like literally 'aaa'. I stared at him confused when he replied rather innocently,

"I cant eat while I am driving" I shrugged and was about to take my hand back, when he suddenly said,

"But I am hungry. So 'aaah'" he again opened his mouth and I looked at him wide eyed.

Uff. Besharam. What has gotten into him today?

After few minutes of staring at him, when he didnt close his mouth, very nervously and with shaking hands I leaned forward and dropped the chocolate in his mouth and he closed his mouth with a smirk on his face. I huffed and looked outside.

Shameless insan. Huh.

"Eat the whole chocolate, Sarah". There is something about him saying my name, coz whenever he does that, a shiver runs down my spine.

"I am not very fond of them" I said looking out.

"What? You dont like chocolate? Every girl loves chocolate" he exclaimed.

"Guess I am not every girl" I whispered, but suddenly spoke loud to answer him, "I am not into sweets very much." And I heard him say, "you're not" very softly after which he nodded.

The car came to a halt and I looked around to realise that we have stopped at a restaurant. I raised my eyes questioningly, but he got out and ran to open my door. I kept looking at him with the questioning gaze.

"Come on, lets eat something" he said opening the door wide.

"I am not hungry"

I am so hungry.

"But I am" he said waiting for me to step down.

"But-"

"Oh come on" he said grabbing my hand and pulled me out. It felt as if everything froze around me, his touch sending shivers down my spine. He closed the door and dragged me inside. I looked down at our perfectly fitted hands, but then came to my senses and slowly pulled my hand from his grasp. He turned to look at me but then ignored and kept walking.

Once we sat down, we made an order, I, upon much insisting, ordered orange juice and he ordered two pizzas. The first thought that came to my mind was, kitna khate hain (how much does he eat)?

Remembering that I should probably call mama to tell her that I'll be late, I took out my phone.

But what will I tell her. That I am in a restaurant with my husband. Eww..thats so embarrassing, the words husband and wife still foreign to me. I was lost in my thoughts when he cleared his throat and raised an eyebrow.

"I'll just call mamma to tell her that I am here, with you" I said, the words barely coming out of my mouth.

"She already knows"

"What!!" I was all the more embarrassed now. They all know. Uff. Ya Allah. Help.

He shrugged "yeah, my mother made this 'plan' and told your mother" he said air quoting.