"Come on" hana almost ran dragging me behind her.

"Assalamualaikum bhai! How are you and how are you in India so early?" she asked over excited and I tightened my grip on her hand to make her stop, but she jerked my hand away, the strength I was getting, now gone. I wrapped my hands around myself and listened to their conversation.

"Walaikumassalam! I am fine. Yeah. My work got completed before time.. So I came back. How are you?" I could feel the smile on his face.

"Masha'Allah! Thats great. And We are perfectly fine" she said wrapping her arm on my shoulder and I looked up, only to be met up with his beautiful green orbs.

"Assalamualaikum" he said smiling at me.

"Walaikumassalam" it came out as a whisper and Alhumdulillah something came out, as no voice wanted to come out of my throat.

"How come you are here bhai?" there was mischievousness in her voice and I elbowed her hard making her yelp.

What is she upto?

"Umm.. Actually since you guyz have your last exam today, ammi asked me to pick you up" he said glancing at me and my heartbeats picked up a new pace.

"Okayy.. I'll leave now-"

"I'll drop you" Yazan said and she politely refused saying that her dear scooty will be depressed and will start crying.

Dramaqueen.

She turned towards me and smirked, "have fun. Khudahafiz" and before I could plead her to not leave me alone, she left, leaving me and him in an awkward silence.

You just wait Hana. I'll come back for revenge.

"Lets go" he said and went to open the door for me. Always a gentleman. I sat in muttering a thanks and he closed the door behind me and hopped in the driver seat. Sitting beside him, I was as nervous as I was six months earlier. I had kept looking outside, making sure not to meet his beautiful eyes, as that would have made me all the more nervous.

"So.. How were your exams?" asked while driving.

"Okay. I guess" he nodded.

"How was the project in London?" I turned to him, his side profile in view. He is Masha'Allah. He smiled and glanced at me.

His smile.

"Alhumdulillah, it went too well. The other people leading the project were too good, so we were able to complete the project way before time." he said, happiness radiating off his face.

"Alhumdulillah" I muttered, silence enveloping us once again.

"Umm..can you stop the car at some shop. I want to buy water" I said hesitating, cursing Hana for not leaving even a single drop of water in my bottle, and I was parched. The major reason being him sitting beside me.

"Yeah sure" and the car came to a halt. I was about to get out when he stopped me.

"You wait here, I'll bring it" but before I could stop him he ran out to the shop and came back with a water bottle in his hands.

"Here" he said giving me the bottle and a dairy milk silk. I looked at him confused taking the water, and he shoved the chocolate in my hand.

"Eat it. You must be hungry" he said and started the car and my stomach was doing somersaults.

As I was about to take a sip of water, the car moved forward with a jerk and the water spilled all over me, making me gasp.

"I am so sorry" he stopped the car and turned to look at me. Ya Allah let the anger subside. Let tha anger subside. But what took me off guard was that, he started laughing. That too hysterically.