"French?" a very confused sounding voice made me turn towards the man I had been talking to.

Shishir smiled and shook his hands and just said "Thank you. You have fun. We are with her." He put his hand around my waist and I hit it away.

"Stop laughing freak and keep you paw off me." I said hitting at his hand off me.

What was so funny? I was just enquiring like a tourist? A normal tourist question it was!

"You are an original piece." Shishir said and tried to smother his smile and failed.

"Different sounding French." Paresh wheezed sounding breathless as he came and stood beside me .

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGING FOR YOU WALKING FRUIT SALAD?" I shouted at him.

"Suvi, the French sounds different because it is not French." Shishir said as he put his arm on my shoulder even when I tried to shake it off.

His fingers cupped my chin making me look to the sign board not far from us. It was in English! How did I miss seeing this one?

I squinted my eyes at the words and felt my cheeks warm in embarrassment.

Barcelona, Spain.

I gave that sign board a look of dismay

Spain. Spanish. Not different sounding French.

"We are the famous La Sagrada Familia church." Shishir said softly near my ears.

Of course, the monument still under construction from the nineteenth century I thought wanting to bury myself in a hole in the ground.

***

"It's lucky we are here on Saturday." Danny said.

"Yes. It really is lucky. We can see the Montjuic Magic fountain show!" Pareshagreed and gave me a side look. "Suvi chocolate?"

"Wow Paredh you are offering chocolate." Danny said trying to sound excited.

"Of course. She is my best friend." Paresh said rather enthusiastically.

"Can I have a piece too?" Danny continued his effort.

"No. This is only for Suvi." Paresh replied

The duo continued their banter from either side of me as they tried to make me talk to them. They were trying to humour me as an apology for having laughed at me.

I will not talk to them. Absolutely not.

I made a fool of myself and am putting the blame on the trio. I have never been to Europe before how was I to know we have crossed borders to a different country?

By keeping your eyes and ears open my sub conscious mind tried to reason and I started ignoring it too.

I almost groaned again in embarrassment as I remembered my comment 'Different sounding French.'

How could I do such a big blunder? I glared at the man who had planned this sudden trip halfway through shopping and saw him typing away on his phone.

He glanced up right then and our eyes met. He gave me one of his irresistible smiles and I looked away still feeling pissed.

That is all he has been doing most of the time. Typing on his phone!

My phone buzzed with a new notification and glanced at it seeing I had a new friend request for my Instagram account that is private.

Sexy Shark. I smiled as I accepted the request. Immediately I saw some strange pictures.

"New war weapons." I heard Paresh say and realised he and Shishir also are looking at the same pictures with confused looks on their faces.

The Lawyer In The Kitchen. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara