Let her stare at the 'beach' for all I care. I try to ignore every one in the car till the car reaches Boulevard Haussmann.

I could not help up dart a glance at the girl for whom I had planned up the whole thing. I saw her happy face as she looked around and felt my mood lighten up.

The best way to shop in Paris is on the streets so I had brought her here to the heart of Paris for shopping and roaming around.

John drove the car away for parking it and Paresh and Danny moved ahead already peering at some shop windows.

I stood quietly gazing at the girl who had the power to rule my emotions without any effort on her part.

Without warning she bounded upto me and jumped up flinging her arms around my neck. Taken by surprise I waver for a second before putting my hand around her waist and balance us. I hold on to her as she hangs few inches above the ground and chuckle.

Always the unpredictable one. I look at her and wince when she shrieked "Shishir!" I smiled at her obvious excitement.

"You might be a brainless boy but you are the best brainless boy!" she said sliding off me.

"That is supposed to be a compliment?" I asked raising my eyebrows as a smile tugs at my lips. My smile broadened when she bobs her head up and down to confirm.

I tweak at her cheek and pull her along beside me my arm around her shoulders.

Ten minutes later she is totally enthralled with her surroundings and Paresh points at a window displaying some trendy winter wear and both start talking at once.

"See that bright yellow coat!" Paresh said excitedly.

"It's not bright yellow silly. It's Golden yellow." Suvi scoffed and immediately their squabble started.

Danny covered his face laughing. "Shades of colours too!"

I stood chuckling beside him as the duo stormed ahead to check with the shopkeeper what that shade was referred as.

Danny looked at me. "I never pegged you to be romantic at heart."

I looked at him knowing exactly what he meant. Over the years I have had a reputation of being a high handed person with a no nonsense attitude. Only the people close to me have seen glimpses of my fun side.

"She brings it out of me." I say quietly looking in the direction Suvi had taken.

Before he could respond two disgruntled looking persons came out and Danny chuckled softly. "What happened?"

"I was right." Pushkar said firmly.

"No you were not. The shopkeeper said it is Sunny yellow." Suvi said sounding indignant.

"And the Sun is bright. So it is same as bright yellow!"

"Sunlight is golden yellow. So I am closer to it."

"Crap!"

"You are crap!"

Laughing I reached out to drag Suvi to the next window. "Paresh never mind what the shade is called, were you thinking of buying it?" I asked and a look of dismay came over his face.

"Yes! She made me forget I was wanting to buy it." He scowled at Suvi as he turned around to go back into the shop.

"You will look like a bright banana in it." Suvi shouted after him and I put my hand on her mouth to shut her up as Danny laughed and I shook my head at my spitfire.