4💛

Ivy 👯

After 4 and half hours of shopping we were finally done. We made our 6th and last trip to the car.

"Who driving. Cause I drove here" Nani said Getting In The back seat.

"I'll drive" lia said Getting in the front seat. We got settled and she pulled off.

"Time is it?" I Asked waking up An hour later.

"9:24" lia said pulling into the driveway.

"Damn what time we left Nani house?" Kay asked putting her shoes back on.

"12-1" Nani said.

"Well The Party doesn't start till 11" Kay said Getting out the car. We sorted the bags and got what we needed.

"You aint bring me back nothing" Brian said when we walked in.

"No" we said walking upstairs.

"I'm Shower in my room. There's the guest shower the regular shower then the extra bathroom shower. Y'all know that" Nani said Going in the bathroom.

"I'm getting in the guest shower" I said Getting a towel and wash cloth out her closet and walking down the hall. I washed 3 times to make sure I was extra clean Singing along to the music that Played from Nanis room. I turned off the shower and wrapped my towel around me. I walked into the guest room to finish getting ready I was drying off when the door opened.

"Uh my Bad" Brian said covering his eyes. I quickly grabbed my towel wrapping it around me.

"It's Fine" I told him. He nodded and walked out quickly. That was embarrassing. I finished putting on my smell goods and walked back into Nani room. Nani was doing lias makeup and Kay was doing her hair. Then they did mine.

"Take this picture" Nani said tossing me her phone. I clicked a few then she took mine.

"We look good" Kay said as we took a mirror picture.

"Let's go find us a daddy" I said as we walked to my car. Lia connected her phone going to one of her playlist. We blasted the music until we arrived At Deons house We Got out and payed for vallet.

"Good evening ladies. Names?" the bouncer said holding a clipboard.

"Carsalia, Kiani, Sakaya, jeanive" Kay told him.

"V.I.P." He Said allowing us past him. And into the house. Once we walked in You could feel the vibe. The music blasted girls danced a drunken dance.

"Imma go get a drink Anyone Coming?" Kay said walking off. I followed her.

Nani👻

I sat on a couch nearby nodding my head to the music.

"I didn't expect to see you here" I deep voice said from behind me. I turned around revealing a nicely dressed deon. I smiled.

"They kinda Forced me. I rather be watching Netflix with a bowl of popcorn" I told him Laughing.

"Loosen Up a bit" he Said handing me a cup. I Looked from him to the cup and back to him

"Jungle juice. Your favorite" he chuckled. I nodded taking a sip. One sip turned into the Whole cup.

"Hey man, great party" some dude slurred patting deons back walking away.

"You Wanna dance?" He asked grabbing my hand. We danced and I threw it back. We Went to take shots but lia definitely was better than me.

"You having fun" Ivy Asked Me.

"Yeah. The bestest Fun everrr" I slurred. She laughed. Deon came Back and Ivy winked at me walking Away.

"You Okay?" Deon asked

"Yup. Just loosen up like you told me too" I slurred laughing he looked at me for a second before taking my hand and leading me upstairs. after that I Don't remember a thing that happened.