31👑

Deon 👖

"Aight aight that's enough" I said. I had a huge hangover and I've been at Giana since the argument with Kiania.

"What I just started?" One Of Giana friends said. Yeah she was sucking my dick but she was actually chewing it. She hungry?

"Gia come get Salmonella I think she hungry" I yelled. She was in the other room on the phone.

"Her names Salandra" she kissed her teeth and ordered her friend to leave. Once scoliosis left I did too. I texted Nani if it would be okay if I took her out on a date to make up for me missing the appointment but she never returned my calls or text. I called her from private and she answered sounding like she was laughing.

"Hello?" She answered.

"It's Deon. Nani I know you've been getting my calls and text."

".... I know I have. You can take me out tomorrow at 12" she hung up the phone.

Nani ⚡️

"Who was that?" Kay asked

"Deon. He asked if he could take me out since he missed the appointment" I rolled my eyes. And she nodded.

"This is cute" Lia said pointing to a plain wooden one.

"I like this one too" I said pointing out a grey and pink crib.

"What color do you want her nursery to be?lia asked

"I have a few ideas but I'll just get a plain white one for now" I told them. We got a few more things for her nursery. It feels like I'm rushing everything cause the baby shower is in two weeks and my due date is slowly approaching. I had to quit my nursing job because it was a lot to juggle right now especially with me moving. I let out a loud sigh and began to box things in my room organizing them without lifting anything too heavy.

"You need help?" Brian asked. I jumped a little since his voice was really deep.

"Could you just bring these downstairs in that closet with the rest of my stuff?" I asked. He nodded and took 2 boxes down. I sat on the bed and opened my computer finishing up the work I didn't complete. The classes I take are pretty expensive but I can't do a big classroom and all of that walking. I got a Skype call from someone unknown. I declined but they called again. I answered with my finger over the camera. 

"Dad?" I asked removing my finger once it connected.

"Hey baby girl"

I felt my face Get warm and tears fall. I quickly wiped them away.

"How ya been" he asked

"Good. You?"

"I'm been hanging in there"

"That's Good" I said he nodded.

"What's this thing I hear about a baby?"

I looked down for a few seconds. I knew he'd be upset. I adjusted the camera and pulled up my shirt. He slightly smiled.

"Congratulations" I heard him say

"Thank you. The baby shower is the 12th of next month."

"I'll be there in a few days actually. I'm coming to win your moms heart back. She's the only woman I've been worried since I switched bases." He smiled. I smiled too. We talked for a bit longer and ended the call. I made me some pizza rolls, ate them then went to bed. I was tired.