7👑

Deon 😤

We were having a great time. The restaurant had a live band playing smooth jazz and the service was great. The waiter had brought back the bill and Nani went to touch it so I smacked her Hand.

"You dont touch this" I told her. She looked at me confused.

"Why did you pop me like I was two?" She asked.

"The bill is the mans job. You Don't touch this, the door, or the gas pump when you're With Me. You understand?" I Asked Opening it.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes. I swear that attitude gone get her fucked up.

"Ready?" I Asked standing up. She nodded standing up. We walked out into my car and I started driving.

"Thank You deon" she said as we got on the highway.

"No Problem beautiful" I said looking over at her. I saw her blush and look down.

"I had fun Actually" she said shifting in her seat.

"That's What I wanted to make sure of. You know I'm really sorry for what happened in the past" I said. 

"Yeah. I accept your apology. You do seem to have changed" she said smiling. After another 20 minutes I dropped her off and went back to my place.

"You had fun?" My mom said as I walked in the house

"Yeah. She did too"  I said sitting on the couch next to her.

"She's a beautiful smart girl" she told me sipping her tea.

"I know Ma. I'm showing her I changed. She said she sees it" I said.

"That's good. I'd hate to see her and you hurt." She said. I nodded thinking about what she said.

"I'm going to sleep baby. Your fathers gonna be proud of you. Me Christine Rochelle Erica & Lorine are going on a cruise for a few weeks. We need a break from y'all Annoying Ass kids" she said getting up kissing my cheek. I went to my room and showered. My Phone went off so I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my waist. It was Nani calling.

"Hello?" I Answered.

"Can you come here? No ones here and I'm scared. My mom stayed at Ericas house" she said sounding like she was crying.

"Aight. I'm on my way" I said laughing

"Hurry. The boogie mans Gonna Get Me" she said hanging up. I got dressed and grabbed an outfit for tomorrow.

"Where You heading this late at night" my mom asked Coming out the bathroom.

"Kiani's house. Her moms at ericas and She's being a baby" I told her.

"I love you Ma. Have a great trip" I told her hugging her then walking out. I drove back to her house and walked in and To her room.

"Nani?" I called.

"I'm in here" she say from the closet. I opened it helping her up.

"You okay now?" I chuckled.

"Yeah" she said laying down. She patted the spot next to her. I took my shoes off and layed Next to her pulling her close to me. She answered a FaceTime call that was coming in.

"What Bitch?" She answered sitting Up.

"I miss you " Kay said Fake Crying.

"I miss you too" Nani laughed

"Ouuu. Who That in the background" Kay said moving her head around.

"Hi cousin" I said appearing in the camera.

"Y'all is grown" kay said shaking her head.

"I was scared so he came over We Aren't Doing Anything" Nani told her giggling

"Mhm. Well I'll be over this weekend." Kay said. They talked for a little while longer before Kay hung up. Nani layed on my chest and fell alsleep