30💛

Nani 🥃

Guess what today is guys? Yes the day I find out the gender. I'm super excited. But let me fill you in. Me and Deon got into an argument cause I found out he's still in the drug game. He didn't want me to find out so he flipped. That was two days ago and we still haven't talked. I showered and texted the group chat reminding them my appointments at 2. My mom is gonna drive with me. I brushed my teeth and did my little hygiene stuff before getting dressed. (What's in the mm).

"You ready miss thang" my mom asked She wore light blue jeans a black blouse and her prada knee boots with a black Prada purse. She looked cute.

"Yeah" I grabbed my phone and other stuff then followed her downstairs.

"Here I grabbed your fruit salad" she said handing me a bowl butter comes in.

"Ma? What is this?" I said laughing.

"Those are storage dishes. You Better act like you know" she said grabbing her seatbelt. I rolled my eyes and reversed driving in the direction of the doctors office. When I arrived I was a half hour early and everyone was there... everyone except Deon.

"It's gonna be a boy" zyair said opening his lollipop. Zyair Lia mama Lauren mama Erica and Brian think it's a boy. Kay my mom mama crystal & Christine Giovanni and ivy think it's a girl.

"Girl" Kay argued. They kept going back And forth about the gender.

"I'm sure he'll be here baby girl" my mom said placing her hand on my knee. I guess she caught me looking at the entrance and the clock. I nodded giving a side smile.

"Ms.Tolbert?" I short Asian lady said with a clipboard In hand. I looked the entrance one time before following her to the back.

"Step on scale" she said adjusting the blocks.

"130.5." She said writing on her clipboards. She took the rest of my vitals and led me in a room. She told me the doctor would be in shortly and left. I got a text from Deon saying he won't be able to make it. My heart shattered a little and Tears started to fall but I quickly wiped them as the door opened revealing the doctor

"Good afternoon Ms.Tolbert" he said extending his hand. I shook his hand and he instructed me to lay back And pull up my shirt. He rubbed the cold gel on my stomach causing me to jump a little.

"Would you like to know the gender?" He asked moving the camera around

"Yes please" I said turning my attention towards the screen.

"You're having a baby girl" doctor Sebastian said. My eyes welled up with tears and a smile spread across my face. But it quickly went away as I realized Deon wasn't here to experience this moment with me.

"Hmm that's strange" dr Sebastian said looking at the screen.

"What is?" I asked worrying.

"She's a bit small. Have you been taking your prenatal vitamins?" He asked looking back at me

"Yeah. Eating healthy, walking all of that" I said

"Have you been stressing?" He asked.

"Yeah... maybe a little" I admitted.

"That's not Good ms.tolbert. Please relax a little more. And we'll have appointments every two weeks to watch her weight" he said. He cleaned off the jelly and we departed the room. I opened the pink lollipop and popped it in my mouth as I walked towards the waiting room.

"So what are you having?" Brian said. I took the lollipop out my mouth and they started screaming and yelling causing everyone in the waiting room to stare. I laughed and we all went out to celebrate.