34💛

Brian 🌮

Shits crazy. I have two babies on the way. I was driving cause I damn sure need to get my head straight. But the thing that bothered me most was the fact that Nani knew and didn't tell me. I scooped Jordan up and he sparked a clip.

"You wanna be with Priscilla or Jeanivee?" He asked releasing smoke.

"Honestly neither. I just wanna do what's right for both of my kids" I said honestly.

"I ain't mad at ya. You just need to think with your head and not your dick"

Realizing this was true I let out a sigh and rubbed my hand down my face. I have to grow up now. But I don't want my kids growing up without a dad. Unfortunately I didn't have the luxury and I'd hate for my children to have to deal with the same.

"Aye bro. You ain't notice them niggas been following us for a minute now"

I looked in my rear view mirror and noticed a red Mustang with tinted windows. I took a Left and they did also. I took a right, they took a right too.

"I'm ready to shoot" I said grabbing my gun

"Nigga what are you doing? If they wanted smoke they would've started firing. Let it rock" Jordan said grabbing my gun from me. I pulled into the gas station and they drove by. I memorized the license plate number. DFY-8256. I repeated it in my head over and over again. I made sure they dipped before I pulled out.

"Go To the trap. We gotta tell these niggas" Jordan said.

Gianna👹

"Did you find out the location" I asked Alexis. My cousin.

"Yeah Why?" she responded with a hint of attitude.

"Loose the base in your voice bitch"

"Maybe If you learned how NOT to be a home wrecker I wouldn't have an attitude" she rolled her eyes and drunk her soda.

"If you're gonna have that kind of attitude. No need to help me" I said.

"What y'all arguing about?" My aunt said walking in the house.

"Gia can't stop being a hoe" Alexis said. My aunt popped her in the mouth. They started having a conversation about me like I wasn't there.

"I don't have to deal with this" I walked to the bus stop since I was almost late for work already. I got on the bus and got off across the street from the restaurant. I grabbed my apron clocking in.

"Giana take tables 5, 8 and 12" My boss said carrying plates to a table. Without hesitation I went right to work.

Authors note: Guys Pleaseeee Start commenting and voting. Love y'all ❤️