18💛

Nani👀

I woke up to Kay's feet in my face as Usual. I got out of bed and showered then went to look for something to wear. I decided on

"You look" Kay said Coming in my room

"Where you coming from?" I asked her.

"Downstairs. A Bitch was Hungry" she said.

"I'll be back" I told her grabbing my keys.

"Okay babes. I'll Be here" she said turning on my tv. I got in my car and drove to the nearest doctors office. I signed in my name and waited in the waiting area.

PoisonIvy🗣💕- Wyd🤔

KayBae🌸👑-sitting on Nani bed

KNani😻🍑- in this doctors office🙄

LiaLia😇💋- just woke up. Wyd

PoisonIvy🗣💕- Nothing Bored. You
Having fun Nani?

KNani😻🍑- no. They taking too long. 😩

LiaLia😇💋-You nervous?

KayBae🌸👑- Your dog is sniffing my butt

KNani😻🍑- a little. Put her in her cage. They just called my name. I'll let y'all know what happens 😘

I locked my phone and followed the nurse. She took my height and weight. I still haven't grown. Then my vitals.

"Doctor will be in shortly" she told me leaving out. I looked around the room at The posters and stuff. I was reading one about teen pregnancy when the doctor walked in.

"Hello Im Doctor Sebastian" he said walking in taking a seat and extending his hand. I shook it and introduced myself.

"Kiani" I told him.

"What brings you here?" He asked

"Uh I think I'm pregnant" after a few minutes.

"Ah Okay. I have a few questions" he said taking out his computer.

"Last period?" He asked.

"Two months ago" I said thinking about it.

"Last date sexually Active?" He asked.

"Last month" I told him. He asked a few more questions before handing me a cup. I went to the bathroom did my business and washed my hands. I placed it in the box and walked back into the room. My mind was all over the place. I was anxious. I wanted to know now. I took a deep breath as the doctor walked in.

"Well do you want me to read the results or do you Wanna read them?" He Asked holding and envelope.

"You can" I said chuckling.

"Well congratulations you're pregnant" he said smiling. I cracked a smile. I have a tiny human in me. I don't how to feel just yet.

"How many months?" I asked.

"3" he told me. I nodded.

"We'll assign you an OBGYN and have you sign some papers. Then prescribe you some pills and send you on your way" he said walking out opening the door wide enough for me to follow him. I texted the group chat.

KNani😻🍑- Your gonna be aunties🤞🏽

PoisonIvy🗣💕- Congratulations 😍😍

KayBae🌸👑- Omg congratulations How far along🍼❤️

LiaLia😇💋-congratulations 😘💕

KNani😻🍑- Thank You💛 3 months.

KayBae🌸👑- Wya?

KNani😻🍑- on my way back. Everyone come over.

LiaLia😇💋- Already on my way.

PoisonIvy🗣💕- already here

Next person who needed to know was my mother. Well and deon but he doesn't answer his phone. I took a deep breath before pressing call.

"Hello" I heard her say.

"Ma?" I said

"Yes baby girl" she said.

"You're gonna be a grandmother" I said. The line went silent before I heard a bunch of screams.

"Awww Nani Congratulations. And we're gonna talk when I get back" She said. They took turns telling me congratulations and stuff like that. Mama Chrystal was the most excited. Before you start that "you're only 18" "my mama would've blah blah blah" I Don't Care. I have a job, a car soon my own apartment and I'm almost finished with online classes for nursing. So me and mine gone be good.