14💛

Zyair😏

"How You Feel?" Kay asked nani. We all went to her house since she hasn't been feeling good.

"Better" she said Getting under the covers. "Come on let's take a picture" she said. We all crowded around her and she took a picture.

"I should've known all yah was here" mama Rochelle said walking in.

"Hey Ma" nani said.

"You Got black" Brian said turning up his nose.

"Shut up. And Hi baby. I'm getting ready to cook in a few I need a nap first " she said leaving the room.

"It's taco Tuesday" Brian said dancing. That turned into them getting light in nani room. Ivy joined in and her and deon was battling.

"Wanna Go To the park?" Nani asked.

"If you're up to it" Lia told her.

"I am. Let me get dressed" she said.

🎠

"I look cute take this" Nani said handing Brian her phone.

"You look fat" Lia said poking her stomach

"Don't play with That" Nani said smacking her hand away.

"It's jiggly" Ivy said.

"It's so hot" Nani said fanning herself. I tossed her my water bottle and she downed it all.

"You was thirsty?" Deon asked her.

"Yeah it's hot as hell" she said putting the bottle in the trash.

"We need to go to the gym" Kay said

"Let's Go sometime next week I'm off Friday" Nani said.

"Let's go Friday then" Lia said.

"Okay" Lia Ivy and Nani said.

We left and went back to Nani and Brian's house. Mama Rochelle had pans of tacos on the table along with yellow rice and toppings. We ate as much as we could.

"Y'all want dessert?" Mama Rochelle said.

"Yes" we all said as if were little kids again.

"Cake should be Out shortly. Bring some home to Y'all mamas. They hungry asses Act Like Y'all. Always Wanna Eat what I cook" she said walking back in the kitchen. 

"We gotta tell ya something" Brian said.

"We gotta go outta town for a little" Gio Said. Their facial expressions went from Happy to Sad.

"Why?" Lia asked.

"We got something's to do" I told them.

"Oh... Okay" Ivy said. Mama Rochelle cake out with a devils food cake.

"What's This I hear about y'all going on a trip" she said Joking is at the table. We, the boys,just looked at Eachother. Brian cleared his voice before finally saying something.

"Well. We're just taking a little trip. Just us boys. We need some guy time" he said. We nodded in agreement. She nodded too but we knew she wasn't buying it.

"Okay. Take some of this food for the trip. Where y'all going?" She Asked.

"Ma you Always Tryna Feed Us and It's confidential " deon said Laughing.

"Just wanna make sure my boys are fed well" she said. We stayed a little longer to spend time with the girls. It started getting late so we said our goodbyes and headed to our destination. Now if Your wondering why we're leaving let's just say they caught on to us. We boarded our flight and took one last good look at L.A. Who knows if this Might Be the last time we'll see it.....Alive.