23👑

Lia👥

"I'm just saying. Maybe it's best if you do go back" my mom told me.

"No. It's a waste of money." I said frowning.

"Well at least think about it" she said kissing my forehead getting off my bed. I fell back on my bed and sighed in frustration. I called Zyair cause I needed to vent And everyone else seemed busy.... as usual.

"Goodmorning princess" he answered. He was brushing his teeth so he propped his phone up on the sink.

"Goodmorning handsome" I smiled.

"What happened. You're never up this early" he said spitting out the toothpaste.

"Ughh. My moms Tryna make me go back to college" I told him.

"Go" he said rinsing pit his mouth.

"No. It's a waste of money. I Rather do online school like Nani" I told him.

"At Least go to a community college. Do whatever you think is gonna benefit you the most" he said. I nodded thinking about what he said.

"I'll go back. Just not right now." I told him. Im 19 almost 20. I have to start getting my life together I told myself.

"Okay. If that's your plan. I support you" he said smiling.

"You are the one who needs to go back to college" I said to him. He snickered as if I was joking. I went to college and that's how I met Zyair . He ended up flunking out and my Grandfather passed then my grandmother so I never went back. Nani never liked being away from home so she jumped right into online classes. Kay was a certified cosmetologist after a few months of graduating. Brian never went he went to the streets. Deon moved away and went to college but ended up back here. Zyair had the same situation as me.

"Nah" he said shaking his head.

"You were doing fine" I said.

"No lia. I'm not going back" he said. I rolled my eyes. I knew I would get no where with that argument.

Brian👃

"You Know I want a DNA test as soon as the babies born" I said to Priscilla. She kissed her teeth.

"I don't know why. It's your baby" she said.

"If it's Not im having my sister whoop your ass" I told her.

"I'm not scared of her. And besides. That's not even your sister" she rolled her eyes.

"Who told you that?" I asked.

"Come on Brian. Y'all look nothing alike. You don't even look like Rochelle" she laughed. I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her to me so she could hear me.

"I swear on everything Priscilla if you tell anyone I will have you missing. Gone. Vanished. Understood" I said through gritted teeth. She nodded slowly and I released her arm.

"Don't threaten me" she said smirking.

"I'm not afraid of your brothers if you ain't know. Get whoever you want you know where I lay my head at" I said walking out the house.