13👑

Kay 👝

"That's when they smile in my face" I sung along in the shower.

"I said to be ready before I got her" Ivy Annoying ass yelled.

"You know she takes decades to get ready" I Heard Lia say. I turned off the shower and wrapped my towel around me leaving the bathroom. I took my towel off and started putting lotion on my body.

"Ew Bitch you don't know what a razor is!" Nani said looking up from her phone.

"I Ain't Getting no dick." I said slipping my panties on.

"You know damn well you ready to fuck Giovanni " Lia said.

"You Ready To fuck zyair ?" I said

"Thank god I'm a Good Noodle." Ivy said smiling. We all busted out laughed except Ivy.

"Get off Me" she said rolling her eyes. I put on

"You know Gio Gonna Have a fit that you ain't got a shirt on" Nani said Laughing

"He's not my nigga" I said getting in the passenger side. She stale faced me.

"What time this carnival start?" Lia asked

"7. But we going To Olive Garden first" Ivy said Playing With the radio.

"This my shit" Nani said dancing to Rihanna-Work

"Work Work Work" we sung. After some time we pulled into the parking lot.

"Welcome to Olive Garden. Are you with the party of 8?" A short blonde lady asked. We nodded and followed her to the boys.

"Y'all take forever. We been here for 5 minutes." Giovanni said.

"Tell Your Girlfriend to be dressed on time" Lia said. We sat down and waited for a waitress.

"Hi welcome to Olive Garden I'm Giana and I'll be your waitress. Can I start you off with something to drink" she said looking up from her notepad.

"This Bitch" Nani mumbled.

"Pepsi, lemonade, sprite, dr.pepper, Pepsi ice tea Rootbeer" Ivy said.

"Water" Nani said. Her and nani shared a quick glance before Giana walked off.

"Wasn't that your ex" Gio asked deon. Zyair and Brian smacked their teeth.

"Yeah it was" nani said

"Oh lord" I whispered to myself.

"Here's your drinks" she said placing them down. "Are You Ready To order" she said Avoiding Eye contact with Nani. We all ordered and Giana was eyeing deon like a piece of candy.

"Bitch go make our food" Ivy said. If looks could kill Giana would be laying dead in this restaurant.

"Shut up. I'm doing my job" Giana said.

"Let Me get her" nani said Tryna swing for her. Good thing she was on the inside of the booth. Cause lord she woulda killed Giana with her bare hands. Giana walked away quickly.

Carnival 🎡

"Here" Giovanni said handing me a giant teddy bear.

"This is bigger than me" I said Laughing. "Wait hold this" I said giving him my stuff.

"Step right up and win a fish. Throw a ball into the bowl and the fish is yours" the guy running the stand said. I paid for 5 balls and made 4/5.

"Those for you?" the guy said smiling at me.

"Yeah" I said smiling back.

"That's your boyfriend?" He asked smirking.

"Yes I am. Nice doing Buisness with you" Gio said grabbing my hand.

"First off zip That fucking jacket up" he snapped Once We got done putting the stuff in the car.

"But I'm hot" I whined.

"Yeah fish boy thinks so too" zyair said zipping it up.

"Hey you two" nani said sitting across from us eating her fried dough.

"I won you a fish Bitch. You better not kill it" I told her.

"I want one" Lia said sitting next to me.

"Let's go on the roller coaster" Ivy said Pointing.

"Come on" I said pulling gio .

"Sorry Lia and Nani you gotta be this tall to ride" he said making fun of them.

"I'm way over it thank you. I'm 5 foot exactly. thanks." Lia said.

"Right Lia" nani said. We sat in the carts and waited for the ride to take off. When we got off nani threw everything up.

"You Good?" I asked her. She nodded as wiped her mouth. Brian handed her bag to her and used her to go Mouth wash

"I think we should get going" Ivy said.

"No. Im Fine" nani said sitting Down.

"Nah it's getting late. Come on" deon said. We walked to cars and I fell asleep after that.