21👑

Deon👞

I had planned on going to see Nani since I missed her so much. But she doesn't know that I'm back. I honestly don't wanna be in the drug business anymore but it just so happens that now I have a family to support. So I'm stuck. I'm not into the whole office Or hands on thing so selling drugs was something I grew to like. I showered and threw on a red polo some dark blue jeans and my black red bottom sneakers. I hopped in my car and went to my place across town. It was a little smaller than my moms place but it was big enough to me. It had 2 bedrooms 3 bathrooms a nice backyard and a pool with a hot tub. It was upstairs and downstairs but You had a nice view of the city. I went to make sure everything was alright and nothing was out of place. I locked up and locked the gate. Pulling out the driveway and onto the street I went to the block to Check on the boys.

"Wassup" I said dapping Brian up. Where's the rest of the guys?"

"Home. It hasn't been too busy today" he told me. I nodded leaning up against my car.

"Where you been staying at?" I asked.

"Priscilla place." He said. I shook my head. Now this nigga know she Tryna Make him play daddy.

"Nigga now-"

"There is a chance the baby could be mine" he cut me off. I looked at him

"You not serious"

"I'm so serious. Maybe the condom Broke or some shit" he said running his hands across his face.

"Damn" I mumbled. I rubbed my chin thinking to myself.

"Ard. I'll catch you. I'm Boutta head to kiani job" I said dapping him up once more then getting in the car and speeding off.

Nani🤷🏽‍♀️

It's been busy today and my feet hurt. I still have 2 hours till I clock out.

"You Okay?" Lia asked

"Yeah I'm fine" I said sitting down. I hate when I'm put on the schedule for Saturdays. I just wanna go home and shower then go to sleep. I'm also ready to quit this job. There's an opening for a receptionist at the hospital. Most of it is sitting. Then again there's an opening at an office as an accountant. I was pulled from my thoughts by hands covering my eyes. I smelled the Polo cologne and knew it was deon. I turned around and he stood with flowers and a bag.

"I missed you" I said jumping on him. He picked me up and I cried into his shoulder.

"Stop crying" he said putting me down laughing. I sniffled and smiled.

"Get a room" josh said rolling his eyes. I stuck up my middle finger. Lia came over and hugged deon and they started talking so I went to get my stuff from the break room. I came back and deon was gone.

"He's on his way to your house. He said to meet him there" Lia told me.

"Okay. Text me boo" I said hugging her and leaving. I couldn't wait to get home and sleep.