43👑

Lia🥑

"0pen it" I told Nani

"I'm nervous and excited. Is that bad?" Nani said picking the envelope up. She tore it and we watched her. She removed the paper and unfolded it.

"Congratulations you are 98.9% the father" Nani read.

"So how do you feel" I asked her

"I have mixed emotions right now" she said folding the paper back up

"Are You Mad?" I asked her

"Surprisingly not at all. But I just wanna make sure deons gonna be a father to Keon and Leilani." She said

"That's good"

"I'm gonna go shower. I feel dirty and fat. And then I'm gonna make some cake" she said grabbing her towel and walking in her bathroom. I took her phone and unlocked it. I was snapping random ass pictures making funny faces and all. The doorbell ring and I looked at the cameras. This bitch Gianna.

"Yes?" I asked opening the door partially

"Oh hi. I'm looking for Kiania. She told me to come o-"

"She's not here" I went to close the door in her face when Nani came and opened.

"Carsalia be nice" she said grabbing Gianna's hand.

"We need the raid for this one" I said looking in the cabinets.

Giana💜

"So are you relieved now" Nani asked me.

"I guess so. I just dont want this to put a damper on you and Kadeon's relationship" I told her honestly.

"I feel in love with Keon. I didn't care what the results said, I was still gonna be there as a support system regardless" she said

"I really appreciate you. I honestly do. Besides Keon you're the only person I have and I'm upset you had to find out at your baby shower. I apologize for everything." I said wiping my eyes

"Stop crying. I accept your apology" she pulled me in for a hug.

"I'm sorry" I said chuckling.

"It's fine. This is from Deon for Keon" she said handing me a rectangular box. I opened it revealing a gold cross with a little K engraved.

"Ewww" Carsalia fake gagged. 

"Tell him I said thank You. I'm gonna get Going now" I hugged Nani and said bye to carsalia and got in my car. Yes I said car. I went to pick up Keon from my aunts house and took him to chuckee cheese.

Ivy💛

"Why do my feet hurt" I whined to Nani.

"Bitch my ankles are swollen. I don't wanna hear it"

"You're rude as fuck."

"Oh I know. But where's my brother?" She asked

"Work"

"As in drug work or as in a legal job work"

"Drug work"

"Figured. bring me food" she said

"I'm hungry my damn self. I'll have Brian bring us something. I'm on my way over" I hung up. I grabbed my purse and keys and got in my car driving to Nani house

"Hey lovey" mama Rochelle said getting out the car the same time I did.

"Hey Ma" I walked over and hugged her. We went inside and I went to Nani room. She was listening to music singing hella off key. I turn the speaker off and she tossed the brush at my head.

"My bad hoe. Should've let your presence be known" she said wobbling over to pick up the brush.

"I thought lia was here. I seen y'all on her snap" I sat on the bed

"She went out with Giovanni." Nani said sitting down.

"Your tummy is huge" I said touching it. It was so hard. I honestly can't wait to get to that point.