19👑

Giovanni 😶

It's been a month and some change since we left. And I'm ready to leave. I mean it's nice here and all but I Miss Kay . I cant even call her I miss her voice and her smile.

"I can't do this no more" I said getting off the bed.

"I Feel you man. But -" deon said before I cut him off.

"Nah. You don't. I may sound like a bitch. But I Miss Kay " I said. He nodded in agreement.

"I'm calling Lia . Fuck the law." zyair said taking out his phone. 

"Ight next month we'll Leaving" I Said. You might call me crazy but that's only in two weeks. I Texted Kay and she Texted me back.

"Nani got something to tell us Y'all" deon said putting her on speaker.

"Y'all there" she asked.

"Yeah" we all said.

"Well" she said. It went silent for a few seconds.

"Im pregnant" she said sounding like she was nervous. Brian and Deon grilled Eachother.

"Congratulations Nunu" I told her. I get another niece or nephew. I'm honestly happy asl.

"Congratulations" zyair said.

"Thanks guys. Call me next time you can love y'all" she said hanging up.

"You Got my baby sister pregnant" Brian said stepping closer to deon.

"And?" Deon said stepping closer to Brian. I got between them cause I knew fist were gonna fly.

"Fuck you mean and. She's 18 and you're 20. You can't raise no child" Brian told him.

"Well I'm gonna grow up and take care of my responsibility. Fuck You Talm bout?" Deon said. Brian shook his head sitting down on the bed.

Ivy🍏

We've been staying with Nani ever since she got back from the doctors.

"I need more Doritos and mustard" Nani said going to the kitchen.

"You're supposed to eat healthy" Lia told her rolling her eyes.

"That is To Me." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"This Cute?" She asked sitting back down giving us her phone.

"Yeah if it wasn't only you and the baby" I told her

"This one?" She asked.

"I like the other one" Kay said

"That's a 4 bedroom 2 and a half bath bear-claw tub in the master bedroom furnished basement and a bar" she read.

"Get That one. One For You, the nursery guest room and a play room." I Told Her.

"Yeah that makes sense" Lia said. Nani sighed opening her laptop.

"How'd Brian deon and your mom take it?" Ivy asked.

"My moms excited. And Brian and deon didn't say anything when I called. But Gio and Zyair are happy. Brian's probably Tryna Kill deon" she said chuckling. I rubbed her stomach.

"That's good" I said yawning.

"You Tired?" Nani asked. I shook my head no.

"Order Chinese" Lia said.

"I got it." Nani said getting up to get a menu. We told her what we wanted and She dialed the number.

"I'll have a number 14, a number 12, a number 21 and a number 5 no veggies with 6 pork egg rolls, a side of fries and another Number 12." She said. We sat around and took goofy pictures while we waited for the food.