2 💛

Sakaya (Suh•Kaya) KayKay in mm ❣️

"Carry these to the back for me" my momma said handing me the pan of ziti. I Did as Told and stopped to grab something to drink.

"I'm here did you miss me?" Nani said jumping on me. I laughed prying her off me. She got down finally with her heavy ass.

"Where's my mother at?" She asked eating some of the fruit salad.

"Are your hands clean?" My mom asked walking over.

"Yes. And hey Ma" nani said hugging her.

"Hi baby. And Stop being greedy" she said Laughing. Lia and ivy walked over. And their moms waved and went to probably help my mother. After a while it started to get fun. Music was blasting , kids were running around, men playing cards, people eating, everyone was enjoying themselves.

"Ohh look who just walked in" lia said nodding her head towards the entrance. My cousin Deon walked in looking buff as ever. He hugged my mom and walked towards us. I saw nani's facial expression change.

"Hey cous. Long time no see" he Said smiling hugging me. I hugged back.

"Hey. I'm sure you remember lia ivy Nani" I said smirking at ivy.

"Hi" lia and ivy said and smiled in unison. Nani mumbled Something taking out her phone.

"We're gonna go see if mama needs something done" I said grabbing lia and Ivy's hands leaving Deon and Nani Alone. We went to the pool side and stuck our feet in.

"What you think their talking about?" ivy asked peeking over her shoulder.

Deon 👽

"Can You just listen Kiani" I said. She wouldnt listen she just kept cutting me off. I stared into her beautiful blue eyes to make sure she heard every word out of my mouth. She looked at me.

"I'm sorry Kiani. I didn't realize how childish that was. But I'm back now and im better. Im ready to move past that. I fucked up. And I'm Not gonna promise I won't do it again because no ones perfect and I'm human. I Was young and dumb. No can we put that past us," I told her. She looked down and poked out her bottom lip. That's her thinking face.

After what felt like forever she finally spoke up. "Okay Deon. I accept your apology. Now I'm going back to my friends" she said walking off before I gently grabbed her arm.

"Number still the same?" I asked her smirking. She blushed nodding. I let it go Watching her walk away. She will be my queen again soon.

Lia 😷

"What happened?" Ivy asked as Soon as Nani came back over here.

"Nothing" Nani said Said sitting on the other side of Me.

"Mhm." We All said except Nani.

"Okay he apologized That's it really. And I accepted it" she told us Smiling. We cooed making her playfully roll her eyes.

"Anyway ma put food aside?" She asked.

"Yeah. Chicken cabbage ziti rice and beans mac and cheese ribs stuffed shells shrimp kabobs macaroni salad potatoe salad and whatever else was on the tables" Kay said.

"I need to go shopping and get my nails done" I said looking at my nails. I needed a fill badly.

"Let's go tomorrow. I'm off work" Nani said sitting on the couch.

"Time?" Kay asked Eating fruit salad.

"2/3?" I asked.

"Who car we taking?" Ivy asked.

"My truck. We need to cash out" Nani said.

"Okay. You picking us up or you want us to meet you at your house?"

"Meet me. Y'all live less than 20 minutes away" she said. We stayed for a little bit till our moms were ready to leave.

"Thanks again " my mom said after saying bye for like the 20th time.

"Come in Ma" I yelled from the inside of the car.

"Oh shut up" she said Getting in. I fell asleep as soon as we got in the house. I Texted the gc back to Let Them Know I got in and they did the same. I fell asleep right after that.