3👑

Jeanive (jean•ivee) in mm

Still haven't heard from Camden. But I'm Not Gonna let it ruin my day with my bitches. I showered with my Bath And Body Works Vanilla Brown Sugar Body wash making sure to wash everywhere. I rinsed Off and got my towel wrapping it around my body. I Did the rest of my hygiene before getting dressed. I Did my hair makeup.

"Where You heading?" My mom asked plopping on my bed.

"Out with the girls" I said unplugging the curling iron.

"You need some money?" She Asked going in her purse.

"No I have my own Ma" I told her packing my purse. She knows I hate taking money from her.

"You Sure?" She asked.

"Positive" I told her Going Back in the bathroom.

"Okay. Well I'll be home late. Don't wait up for me" she said hugging me as I came out the bathroom. I hugged her back

"Love You Baby" she said Kissing My forehead leaving out. I grabbed my phone then went to grab my keys off my dresser picking up the envelope underneath it. I opened it revealing a debit card with a note attached
" To my pride and joy From: Mom Here's $1000. It's a debit card. And if you need more let me. It's more So from your father. We'll talk about that later. I love you Levi"

I smiled and slid the envelope in my purse. I locked up the house and went to the garage. I unlocked my four door Purple Mercedes Benz. I plugged in my phone, turned it all the way up reversing them pulling off towards Nani house. When I got there the others were there too.

"It's about time" Lia said when I walked in Nani bed room. I mushed her and sat on Nani bed.

"Where is this bitch Anyway?" I said taking out my phone.

"Mama Rochelle room" Kay said fixing her makeup.

"Y'all ready?" Nani asked walking in.

"Yeah" we all said Getting Up.

"One Of Y'all take my picture" I said holding out my phone. Lia grabbed it and started finessing My Pictures. I made a collage and posted it on instagram

 I made a collage and posted it on instagram

@JeaniveeT- A little meat never hurts💛😋

The girls hearted my picture then we were off to the mall to spend this money.

Lia👣

The ride to the mall was long. I went to instagram and Posted one of the pictures I took.

@LiaLing- I'm a Clown lol 👄😇

"Ouu if we Back in time we should hit up deons welcome home party" Kay said from the backseat.

"Why is Everyone making it seem like he's home from jail or something. He only moved here" Nani said rolling her eyes.

"You Needa stop frontin' like You Don't Miss him" I said looking up from my Phone.

"I Don't. It's just not that serious."  Nani shrugged her shoulders.

"Enough chit chat. we going Or Not" Kay asked.

"I'm just saying. And no thanks. I'll stay in." She Said.

"Come on Nan. You need to loosen up. You Haven't been to a party since prom" Ivy told her.

"No I will not" Nani said pulling into the parking lot.

"Pleaseeee" I begged.

"Nope" she said.

"I'll buy you a pair of fenty slides and a matching Prada purse" Ivy told her. She looked at all three of us before shaking her head. She sighed and spoke.

"Deal. I guess I'll go" she said parking.

"It's about time" Kay said Getting out. Stretched and then everyone got out.

"You know, You and Deon would have some cute kids" I said to Nani going through the racks.

" please. Not in a million years will I have sex With him again " she said Drinking her Smoothie.  I laughed and went to Pay For my stuff.