25👑

Giovanni

"Boy didn't I tell you stop slamming my door" my grandmother yelled when I walked in the house.

"My Bad Ma" I went upstairs to my room to change my clothes. I live with my grandmother. My mother abandoned my little sister when she chose drugs over us. I She had me at 14 then started using drugs so my grandmother took me in until she got clean and had my little sister and of course ended up back on drugs. So my grandmother took her from my But my dad ended up taking her to Texas with him. I don't even remember what her or my mother looks like so I could walk past one of them right now and I wouldn't know. But it's not only us two in This house there's her husband Don. He's not mothers father.

"You're grandfather should be back any minute to take us to the grocery store" she said walking in my room.

"Don. His name "Whatever boy. I house by 11. We have somewhere to be tomorrow"

"Tomorrow is Wednesday. Where possibly have to go on "Don't question me just be in this house "

"You just said 11"

She poop me in my mouth. I looked at her confused. Who does this old lady think is?

"Exactly. See you later suga" she kissed my forehead then walked out.

Lia🖤

"Why can't we do lollipops for the reveal?" I asked Nani.

"That would make more sense."

"You thought of any names"

"Yeah" she sighed. "Yazalise (Ya•Zuh•Lease) if it's a girl Norrin (nore•in) if it's a boy. Deon Liked Riley and Jyceir."

"You trying to have my niece or nephew walking around with a ghetto ass name" I said laughing.

"I like Riley Though" she said licking her fingers. Her fat ass just finished eating a whole banana split and some lays potato chips.

"You just won't eat healthy" I said turning the channel.

"Had a salad for breakfast" she got off the bed and walked out the room.

"Your ass look like it stink" I called after her.

"Hey bitchesss" Kay yelled Coming in the room.

"Ain't you supposed to be baby sitting?" Nani said walking in the room.

"Yeah. She's in the car" kay said. We looked at her like she was crazy.

"Go get her The fuck" I yelled. She mugged me and walked out the room later returning with a little girl

"Awww Ava" Nani said holding out her arms. Ava is Kay's baby cousin. She's 2 years old and mean Asf.  She only likes Nani probably cause they both mean for no reason.

"No don't hug her. Her bad ass was just fighting me" Kay said looking at Ava.

"What?" Ava said to Kay.

"Little girl sit down somewhere" kay said mushing her.

"Keep yours hands off her" Nani said hugging Ava close to her. Ava stuck her tongue out and laughed.

"You want her You can have her." Kay sat on the bed.

"Gimme 5" I said holding my hand up to Ava. She stared at me.

"Okay ugly" I said rolling my eyes.