8💛

Nani👚

I arrived at work late. And I already knew my boss was gonna chew my ass. I work at footlocker on the week day and weekends I Do my nursing job. Shit I Need the money.

"I see you're late" frank my boss said coming to the counter.

"Don't Start" I snapped going to assist a customer.

"Hi welcome to footlocker, is there anyway I can assist you?" I Asked a lady helping her son put on a shoe.

"Actually yes. I need these in a 11c" she told me holding up the velvet 12s.

"Anything Else?" I asked before going to the back. She shook her head no.

"David!" I yelled.

"Yeah shorty?" He Said.

"Get those I can't reach." I said. He grabbed the box handing it to me.

"Thanks" I said walking out giving the lady the shoe.

"They put you on today?" I asked Lia.

"No. I put myself on. Frank Need as many workers as he can get" she told me. It was only march and the beginning of spring and it felt like summer.

Lunch 🍴

"Your car Ain't in the parking lot." She said wiping her Mouth.

"Deon dropped me off" I said. Lately we've been hanging out a lot and it's been fun. Tonight we're having a movie night at his house since our moms are STILL Out of town. Were on out lunch Break and I chose to eat the food court I Didn't feel like going out.

"You two might as well be together" she chuckled.

"No. We're taking things slow. Besides he's talking to someone else." I said Eating my fries.

"And You're still Fucking with him?" She Asked giving me that "bish whet" face.

"I mean yeah. He's not my nigga" I said Getting up to throw my trash away.

Kay🐥

"You and Brian would be cute" I told Ivy.

"We need to find You a boyfriend. You Always playing match maker" she told me.

"Relationships ruin happiness" I told her.

"Well sometimes it's Okay to have someone grow and explore with" she said.

"Yeah. You're right but for now I'll be single" I said patting her head.

"Bitch I'm not a dog" she said Tryna bite my hand.

"You going to the shop today?" I asked her.

"Don't Plan On. I'll probably drop by to see how it's going" she said. Ivy and I have a hair shop and Lia and Nani occasionally stop by if we need help. It's called KayIvys. Something simple and not to exaggerated. I put on something more comfortable and followed Ivy to the shop.

"Hey boss ladies" one of my Workers ,Tara, said braiding a girls hair.

"Hi boo" I said hugging her.

"Where's Kristine?" Ivy asked jada another worker.

"She Called out. Probably hung over" jada said laughing.

"Y'all a hot mess. Tomorrow is our Specials day so make sure y'all here on time and well rested." We told the ladies walking out.

"Wanna Go bother Lia and Nani?" I Asked Ivy.

"Yeah. Let's get something to eat first" she said. I drove to the nearest McDonald's.

"Hello welcome to McDonald's how may I take ya order" some ratchet ass female voice Came Through the speaker.

"Hi can I have a 20 piece meal with a sprite-" I said before she cut me off.

"Is that all?" she asked.

"Um no. I'll have a sweet tea 2 apple pies-" she cut me off again.

"Is that all ?" She said with a Hint of attitude

"Bitch first off don't cut me off. Your Attitude should match your pay check. So tone it down. Cut me off again and You Won't flip another burger. Now Like I said 2 large Carmel frappés two mchickens another large fry and a four piece. And If my food cold I'm having your nappy headed Ass remake it" I snapped pulling off to the Ivy was dying in the passenger side.

"You Ain't have to do it to her" Ivy said. I gave the trick 30 and told her Keep the change. We Got the food and sorted it out.

"Bitches Better respect me" I said Laughing