27👑

Lia🐥

"I'm type hungry" I said laying on Nani lap

"What You wanna eat?" She asked

"Ziti. Go make it."

"You make it bitch. And get up baldy you're heavy" she said pushing me off her. Our phones went off at the same time it was Kay to the group chat.

Lia🎀🖤- Guys Nani's making dinner🙂

Kay🦄❣️- Nani what time should we be over? 😍

Giovanni🍃❤️- what she said 😂

Zy👻😬- I'll be there by 2

Preggo🤰🏽💚- who set my name to that?😐 and nobody said I was cooking.

"How you gonna tell everyone I'm cooking whore? Now I have too. And You're Helping" she said grabbing my wrist

"I don't know how to cook." I said mugging her

"Put some wAter in a pot. Then put the water on the stove. Make sure the stoves on. When the water starts to bubble you pour these boxes into the water" she said pointing. I kissed my teeth. She Tryna treat me like I'm dumb.

"Were here" Deon yelled walking in the kitchen kissing Nani and hugging me. Brian walked behind him and some other dude I've never seen before.

"Lia, Nani this Is jordan. Jordan Lia and Nani" Brian said.

"Hey." Me and Nani said shaking his extended hand. They Went in the living room and turned on the basketball game like that's what I wanted to hear.

"Open the oven" Nani said holding the pans. I took them from her and slid them in the oven.

"Thanks boo" she said wiping her forehead. "I'm Boutta shower come sit in the bathroom with me"

We Went upstairs and she grabbed her towel and we went to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet on my phone while she got undressed.

"You need to shave" I said frowning at her furry ass vagina

"Stop looking." She said stepping in the shower.

"You think ivy gonna come?" I asked

"I don't know honestly. She said she's been busy"

"I wanna join the party" Kay said walking in the bathroom and closing the door.

"Look at your little belly" I said touching Nani stomach.

"That tickles" she said laughing.

"Where's Rochelle?" Kay Asked.

"Work."

"My mom got a new boyfriend. He kinda cute" Kay told us

"What about-"

"Nope. She gave up on that" she cut me off

"Shit I think my mama got a boo. Talking about some he just a friend" Nani said grabbing her towel.

"Ouuu your dad is not having that" I said

"Well He's stationed in Iraq I think. Or something like that" she said stepping out the shower. We walked out the bathroom and into her room.

"Why I'm just finding out zyair and Giovanni brothers " Kay said taking off her jacket.

"You late as hell" Nani said

"They got the same mom and dad. But they live with their mother and grandmother." I said.

"Oh wow. But who's that light skin downstairs" Kay said

"Jordan. He's in the business." Nani said rolling her eyes.

"I don't know why they think they low. And ain't nobody dumb. We know They selling drugs again" Kay said. Nani shook her head and finished getting dressed. We went downstairs and took the food out the oven then set the dining room table.

"Nani you made this by yourself?" Zyair asked

"Lia helped me"

The boys except Jordan spit the food in a napkin and started coughing. I kissed my teeth and stuck up my middle finger.

"I only boiled the noodles bitches" I said

"You shouldn't have even let her in the kitchen. You know she gonna try to kill us" Brian said