11👑

Kay🙌

"Must Be love on the brainnnnn" Lia sung off key.

"Shut the fuck up" Nani said mushing her. I turned the car off as we pulled into Walmart parking lot.

"What we Getting outta here?" Ivy asked grabbing a cart.

"Shittt whatever you want" Nani said Laughing.

"I'll race you" Lia said.

"Okay Bitch Me and Nani versus You and Ivy" I said to Lia.

"On Your mark.... Get set.... GO!" Nani yelled. We raced through the isles grabbing drinks chips candy cupcakes brownie mix. We finished first and went to check out.

"Your total is $56.44" I swiped my card and saw Lia and Ivy zooming to the register.

"We're already done bitches" Nani said sticking out her tongue.

"Thank you. Here's Your receipt enjoy the rest of your night" the cashier said handing me the receipt.

Lia House😽

"You sluts Ready To Eat?" Lia asked taking out paper plates and forks. I Looked At The set up and noticed how much food we had.

Nani fat ass made the first plate and put everything on her plate

Nani fat ass made the first plate and put everything on her plate. I connected my phone to the speaker and went to today's hits playlist on pandora.

"I Want You All to myself, you don't need nobody else" we all sung.

"We late?" Zyair deon Brian and Giovanni said walking in. I ran and jumped on Giovanni He grabbed me kissing me spinning Around. Giovanni was my first period ever. We've known Eachother since elementary school. Then he just Up and left without an explanation. I was mad at him for that. But he's the true definition of a Forever boy.

"I missed you" I mumbled into his neck.

"I missed you too" he Said putting me down.

"Foods in the kitchen" Nani said with a mouth full of food.

"I bet you know where it's at." Brian said grabbing a plate.

"You got uno cards?" Ivy asked Lia.

"Yeah"  she said wiping her hands on her hands and getting them.

"Where Y'all Clothes at" gio asked staring at Lia.

Giovani 🙀

"On our bodies" Lia said rolling her eyes. They got on matching little ass shorts and tight ass Half shirts.

"Nah. Clothes on. Now" zyair said. The girls smacked their teeth and Walked out the kitchen Coming back in silk robes. Kay dealt the uno cards and Lia went first.

"Nani you cheated" Ivy said. Nani just made Lia draw 12 cards and Lia Mad asl.

"Bitch I thought we was friends" Lia said picking up Them 12 cards.

"I love you snookums" Nani said blowing her a kiss. Lia swatted the air rolling her eyes. Next was karaoke and Brian Gotta Be one of the funniest niggas.

"Throw that Ass in a circle" he mouthed twerking on Ivy. We were all on the floor weak. I was crying and recording him.

"Bri-Brian Stop" Lia said Outta breath. The rest of the night was filled with laughs Dances and food. It got late and the boys decided to leave and let the girls. Enjoy their night.

"Go To The Block real quick" deon told Brian.

"Who these goofys?" Zyair said hopping out the car.

"Yo!"  Brian said grabbing him.

"Relax Nigga" deon said.

"Ayo Fuck You here for?" One of the guys said looking at deon.

"This is our spot" deon said leaning against the car.

"No This Our spot. So I suggest you pussy niggas Get gone before you permanently vanish" the same one Said.

"Nah" I said plainly. He pulled out his gun and we did the same. He shot first so we did too. We hopped in the car and they did the same. Following us shooting but we were shooting back. We finally lost sight of these niggas and turned to a nearby ally.

"Everyone Good?" Zyair asked.

"Yeah" we all said. We knew this Shit wasn't over. So we gotta lay low especially deon.