5👑

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. I smelled pancakes and bacon so I grabbed a tee shirt and followed the scent.

"Well good Morning" a shirtless deon said Coming out the kitchen handing an aspirin and a cup of orange juice. I stared at his 6 pack and through them grey sweats his gentleman was perfectly outlined.

"Why am I here. Please tell me we didn't... you know" I said finally Snapping out of it sitting at the island.

"We'll discuss That over breakfast" he Chuckled Handing Me a plate of my favorites. Pancakes scrambled eggs bacon and fruit salad.

"Can You please answer the question" I asked him.

"You Sure can't hold liquor." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes. Raising an eyebrow

"Get to the point deon" I said.

"Well we didn't have sex. You were Pissy drunk and so were your friends. So I took you upstairs to my room and layed you Under the covers and told everyone the parties over. I actually slept down here on the couch so you'd be comfortable But You Sure were begging for the D" he said Laughing. I blushed in embarrassment finishing my breakfast.

"Well thank you. But I think I should get Going" I said Getting Up putting my plate in the sink Running the water.

"I got it" deon said Putting his plate in the sink.

"Can you drop me home?" I asked putting on his Nike slides which were way too big.

"Yeah. Lemme put a shirt on" he said jogging upstairs. I looked around the huge living admiring a picture on the wall. It Was of a little girl and a boy that resembled deon a Lot.

"Ready?" He asked Coming Back down the stairs.

"Who's that?" I asked Pointing to the girl in the picture.

"An alliance" he said. I nodded. And walked towards the front door. Why does she look so familiar?

"You wanna do something today? My treat" He asked me.

"No thanks. I don't want to spend your money. I Have my own" I told him.

"Wanna hit up that new restaurant on the other side of town?" He said looking at me. He knows I couldn't resist food.

"Okay. What time you picking me up?" I asked Smiling

"Around 4. Wear something casual" he told me. I nodded opening the door.

"Wait" he Said. I turned around and our lips touched. I depended the kiss and we both added Tongue. I caught a glimpse of my mother in the doorway and pulled away blushing.

"I'll see you later" I said Getting out the car. My mom waved at deon before he pulled off.

"You Eat?" She asked.

"Yeah. Deon cooked" I said Going To my room. I showered and got dressed in....

I got a text from the groupchat

KayKay😻💄- You got some dick?

Lia😋🤞🏽- Yeah she did😂

NaniSalami🤑💍- No I Didn't

IvyIves🌸✨- yeah she did

KayKay😻💄- Deadass

NaniSalami🤑💍- no. He just made me breakfast and we're going out for lunch.

IvyIves🌸✨- yeah Okay

Lia😋🤞🏽- 😂😂😂

Brian 🤗

"Where you going?" I asked walking in nanis room.

"Out With deon" she told me.

"hook me up with your friend Ivy" i asked her. She busted out laughing. I pulled her since I Didn't find shit Funny.

"Ow Bitch" she said rubbing her head. "I'll See what I can do" she told me. I pushed her off her bed and ran into my bed room and locked the door. I heard her yelling before she walked away. My phone started to ring and an unknown number popped up. I Answered it cautiously.

"Hello?" I Answered

"Brian why is my number blocked?" I heard a too familiar voice say.

"Priscilla I'm telling you that baby isn't mine" I said rolling my eyes.

"You Want a DNA test?" She yelled.

"You're The only nigga I had sex With." She lied.

"Now you know you're Lying." I said hanging up. Priscilla was a hit and quit from last month. Now she talking about she pregnant and all that other Shit. I wrapped it up cause I knew this bitch would pull. Stunt like this.