41👑

Deon🥕

I woke up and showered putting on my feet true religion sweatsuit, a white beater, and my grey and pink Jordan 12s. I had a lot of shit to do today so the first thing I did was go to the barbershop. I went to my usual barber and he just started shaving and cutting everything all sorts of crazy.

"Done" he said spinning the chair around. I looked in the mirror and he Deadass made my shit look nice a gave him a crisp 20 and dipping. I headed to the trap next and made sure everything was fine there.

"You been hiding bro" zyair said dapping my hand up.

"Nah just laying low. Something just doesn't feel right" I said leaning up against my car.

"You wassup Big De" one of the usual customers said walking over.

"Nigga that's gay" Brian said.

"My bad homies" he said handing me $500 in Monopoly money "Give me all you can with that"

"You can pass go that way, collect your jaw and get off my property"Jordan said

"Ight my bad. Here. I need 2 dimes" he held up a twenty. I slid him what he asked for.

"Thanks. You heard about them niggas that got shot a few nights ago?" He asked

"No" Giovanni said

"Oh word?" Jordan asked

"Nuh uh" I said

"Nothing at all" Brian said

"That's Crazy" zyair said.

"Well. Keep your eyes out the cops are circulating every suspicious block" he said walking away

"You talk to Nani? I heard she found out about Keon" Brian said.

"Yeah. We got a DNA test done a few days ago" I told them "her and Giana great friends. Speaking of Nani this her calling me now"

"Hello?"

"I'm hungry deon" she said sounding like she was crying

"Why are you crying?"

"I'm hungry" she whined

"So what you wanna eat Kiania" I asked her

"My name is princess, baby or beautiful. Don't get fucked up Kadeon Johnson. I want red lobster. So pick me up in the next 3 hours" she yelled and hung up

"What happened?" Giovanni asked

"She's hungry. And wants to go to Red lobster"

"When the last time you talked to Priscilla?" Zyair asked Brian

"Few weeks ago. She's been busy" he said

"her stomach looks too round" zyair said

"Yeah it doesn't look as big as nani's stomach" I said.

"So y'all think she fake pregnant?" Brian said.

"Yeah" we all said. Brian sat there with a thinking face on.

"I'll catch y'all. Let me know if anything happens" I said opening the car door.

"You be safe" Giovanni said

"Y'all too" I said pulling off. I went to pandora and looked at the rings they had.

"Hi sir. These are expensive rings. We have some cheaper used rings down there" this white lady said approaching me.

"Please back up. Your breath smells like giraffe sex. You see this" I said pulling out a wad of money. "I earned this through hard work. Now let me get that rose gold tiara ring and I need one of those bracelets. Have it say Daddy's Little girl and I need that cross." I demanded her.

"I apologize sir. I'll have within an hour" she said hurrying to the back. She came back a half hour later with 5 boxes.

"Here you go sir" she said placing them on The counter. She rung them up and I payed for them and walked out. I pulled up to Nani house and rung the doorbell. She walked out in

"You got a shirt on under that?" I asked her

"No I do not" she said drinking her tea

"Can I have some?" I asked

"No you may not. Now Please stop asking me questions" she said rolling her eyes.

"I hope Lani doesn't have your attitude" I told her.

"Okay" she rolled her eyes again. I turned the radio up and she mugged me and put her headphones in. This girl yo. I pulled up the red lobster and we got out. I grabbed the bag and we walked and were seated. We ordered our food and drinks and waited for them to come.

"Let me see your hand" I said reaching across the table.

"For why" she asked extending her hand. I slid  the ring on her hand and she examined it.

"Thank You Baby" she said with tears in her eyes. We Ate and talked the night away pretty much.

"I had fun" she said buckling her seatbelt.

"I'm glad you did"

"She's kicking wanna feel?"

I placed my hand on her stomach and felt little kicks. Nani giggled and kissed my cheek. I saw flashing lights in my rear view mirror. I kept driving and the cop car followed. I pulled over and turned on the lights and placed my hands on the steering wheel. He tapped on the window and I rolled it down

"Sir. Step out the vehicle" I looked at Nani and she looked scared. I stepped out and he grabbed me and cuffed me. Another officer pulled Nani out the car roughly.

"She's pregnant man relax" I yelled.

"Deon he's hurting me" she yelled crying.

"It's okay baby girl. You know what to do. I love you" the officer threw me in the back off his car after Mirandizing me. I knew something was wrong.